WHY ARE WE PUMPING??? THERE IS A WAR!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE WE PUMPING??? THERE IS A WAR!!!!!!!!

Attached: AAA7D340-CBAB-46B4-BF05-825008516893.jpg (263x192, 6.12K)

>war
lol.
lmao.

War is unironically bullish bobo, there are actually like 8 wars happening right now across the globe

>A WAR
There are many wars in the world. What's your point?

mfw i havent watched the news for an entire month

what OP is trying to say is that there is A war.

When Germany invaded Poland it took 2 days for world war to be declared. Fuck all is happening in this current mild conflict so we’re all bullish again

Peace talks, Zelensky is up to give up his dreams. He accepts neutrality terms and giving up east territories (to be announced which one) but obv Donbas and Crimea.

Bullish, nobody gives a fuck about holhols

don't you mean a special military operation?

It's because I changed my wallpaper from red to green today

can you elaborate?

Lol i say, lmao

What war?

Seems like people are unironically embracing crypto as a parallel system for the transfer of money. Remember last year when they started passing around articles about how world governments were going to need to start stacking up bitcoin just to stay competitive in case other countries also invested in bitcoin? We might actually be seeing that happen right now. The convoy thing in Canada didn't go as planned. They really really wanted people to think that they could shut down all crypto transactions and seize crypto from people, but they really can't on any meaningful scale. Now billionaires are openly announcing their intent to buy. Foreign governments are preparing to do business with bitcoin.

The boomers bought shiny rocks thinking they were hedging their bets against global catastrophe, not realizing that the more likely possibility was that people would simply change how they do business.

Israel vs Palestine

$700 million of bobo shorts got rekt lol

really would have expected more of a short squeeze if it was that much

It was in btc exclusively, per my ghey twitter source. Idk how that scaled on other coins.

thats why its pumping

Putin moved subs near the west coast of the US. The big one is coming soon, fren