Passive Income Streams

any non-niggers here want to share some ideas to generate sidestream wealth?

Attached: CpyMIzeWIAAHEQP.jpg (350x350, 30.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-0Q3fp-wzXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shhhh bix nood slang slang ugetme???

the amount of melanine in my skin is above what people would call "white" or even "brown". Can I still stay?

He he he u ga da brotha u don let da wit man tell u. Craka no notin

It seems to me like passive income is truly a meme unless you build a business, and even then, it's some effort.

Let me give you some examples - RE is anything but passive, you deal with a bunch of bs, repairs, maintenance, additional taxes, etc. It only makes sense once you have a manager / accountant (as passive income). Crypto mining requires constant upkeep - cleaning the rigs, restarting them, updating them, logging income, etc. Any bots continually get copied and need to get updated.

Honestly, this is why people invented dividends, index funds, and staking imo. Either you are coasting, or you are ACTIVELY building a business.

>Crypto mining requires constant upkeep - cleaning the rigs, restarting them, updating them, logging income, etc. Any bots continually get copied and need to get updated.
I would actually enjoy doing this and it would be a much better use of my time than jerking off and reading Any Forums every free minute I have. Every time I look into it though it seems like breaking even in any reasonable time frame is next to impossible if you don't have free electricity.

Depends. Have you ever stolen a bike?

Thanks, user. I got you. Long game strategies are what I'm after. Looking to invest some time, extra income, and creativity into building anything worth automating and worth building.

He just told you, yes!

Only once, sir. But it was an old one sir, and if it's worth anything, I eventually got the bike stolen from me, by another nigro folk, I know that so far, sir.

die

>It seems to me like passive income is truly a meme
have you considered getting paid 25-30% apr to provide liquidity? it's not a meme and you can compound the interest while your reward tokens go up in value

Attached: 417823478123784123.png (600x191, 19.56K)

Git. Redeem yourself under God by returning the bike.

Break even is 2-3 years under the assumption that you can sink $10,000 into it. At that price point, you get some economies of scale on fans, CPUs, etc. It would be a "very logical" decision, if it wasn't all ETH mining. No one is sure what happens once ETH mining goes away. Also, the equipment eventually becomes obsolete. Taxes are a huge headache (ib4). Etc, etc, etc. It's a good learning experience.

Np, hopefully that gets you started, hopefully we get some real discussion here. Contributing in hopes that other people do too.

Honestly, if you don't have much capital and are just getting started, consider providing content - blogging, vlogging, writing articles for other people, etc on a topic.

If you want something hands on, you can flip cars, but it's a shitshow. Oversaturated.

I don't really understand how liquidity pools work. I have believed the "high risk" meme, but don't have the time to look into it. Tell us more?

staking ratard

curve and convex liquidity pools are best explained in this vid. there is no "high risk" when you only provide single sided liquidity (i.e. only eth or only t), you should be able to directly exchange back to 100% of your single sided token when you decide to exit it
youtu.be/-0Q3fp-wzXI

Nice, user. Their UI is pretty cool. what pools are worth it. Started a bit of this on the terra network with anchor protocol

I'm just participating in the teth pool while I hold my t tokens as they can't be staked yet, this apr is pretty decent however. beware that providing eth token liquidity is initially gas intensive, but after that it's only $10-20 to claim the rewards

Nice ideas for low capital.

I've been executing a few ideas centered around providing content. Highly branded to the niche. low cost but more creative effort.

Creating a brand centered around very niche music genres such as lofi vinyl records, Christain Chad music, and meditation has been my go to.

Yeah, I hope to see some good posts here today. Hoping to find Some additional strategies and discussion centered around 1k-2k start-up capital.

Thank.

FrogeX gives you Passive income in ETH refelctions

Attached: FMSiwwmWUAYVdTU (1).jpg (750x749, 41.47K)

Thx

what do you think about profitability long term? will it go down as more and more people do it with bigger and bigger stakes?

meme/animal coins are a dead end. too saturated and full of scams. I caught the wave when it mattered and made enough.