Here we go, it bounced off the 10 year trendline again

Here we go, it bounced off the 10 year trendline again

Attached: BTCUSD_2022-03-27_17-11-57.png (2378x1363, 443.42K)

Attached: right.png (1140x1073, 49.69K)

i cant stop jacking off today, i think its a sign

explain for a smoothbrain what htis means
also what is golden cross
also why does weekly macd always intersect during the start and end of a bullrun (weekly)

>10 year trendline
zoom out, you fools

Attached: gandalf-zoomout.png (528x396, 384.26K)

i work in software and i dont understand the ta lexicon
what does this mean?

It bounced off the 50 fib, and weekly MA 20 and 50 cross.

Attached: macd.png (1890x319, 24.12K)

bullish or bearish
actually i dont care
TA is like astrology

100k eoy, 50k eow

i genuinely think we are about to get a massive poomp. stock up now boys, BTC is a meme that cannot die and crypto is more popular than ever. even if you lose 20% of your money you arent doing too bad against inflation

Bingo
check out weekly cmf and rsi looks very bullish

go back to last summer 2021, what’s happening now looks like a flipped version of last summer where we kept breaking down only to rip up. That environment was tons of qe and the fed refusing to raise rates even though the gains were obviously going to exacerbate inflation. Now we keep trying to breakout, but the fed is supposed to be tightening. Who is left to buy in? Institutions? Countries? Other than them, retail is tapped out, probably more baggies than potential new crypto holders, not including third worlders with paltry sums (no hate, I respect third worlders trying to make it). But they don’t have the money to buy people’s apes, and they sure as shit cant pump shib to a new ath when food and energy prices don’t stop rising on the monthly charts.

This rally will succeed like all the others

Shut the fuck up and buy BTC, nigger.

I’m overexposed kek

I will murder you and eat your heart

post hand
And he is not wrong

I never said he was not wrong. I just said I will murder him and eat his heart.

Teal Line = 10 year trendline that crossed during black swan events.
Greenline and everything above= points in time at which whales take maximum profits
Yellow Arrows= points in time where the price seemingly capped out and bears flooded into the market only to lead into a (red arrow) exponential bullrun.
Bobos will unironically rope.
Think of it this way, Last year's "bullrun" was the media attention where everyone bought in, got a taste of how much money they can make and eventually lost. In order to get money back fast people will flood the markets with cash to try and not miss the train this time, which will lead to low amounts of coins in the exchanges and the price will go parabolic.

>the fed is supposed to be tightening
That's the key. Supposed to. The Fed isn't tightening, the rate raise was a deflationary psyop and market misdirection. Inflation will make people desperate to own assets to hedge, crypto included.

Basically in the OP image, you do not want to be holding BTC because your odds are higher that it will drop on you. Here is one for ETH as well.

Attached: ETHUSD_2022-03-27_17-34-58.png (2378x1363, 465.01K)

>Basically in the OP image, you do not want to be holding BTC because your odds are higher that it will drop on you. Here is one for ETH as well.
Oops I meant you dont want to be holding btc past the green lines*****

make one for link lol

Phoneposting, that is exactly right and the reason I think markets ripped the past two weeks. Thing is, not all assets will benefit the same way. BTC would need to break it’s correlation with the nasdaq which is pretty much a 1, although btc actually underperformed the nasda recently.
People will buy assets and are buying assets, but quality and the environment matter. Btc is a quality asset so I’m holding, but my theory is that in the last two years we’ve had what I call ever-shortening sector rotations.
Basically, gains are made market wide, first time was the recovery from the covid crash (SPX NDX) in late 2020. Look at oil and lumber end of 2020, they started climbing oct 2020 but normies only noticed in march 2021, right around when lumber companies like wy and lpx peaked. Then tech ripped again through mid 2021 and oil started it’s move again in oct, but this time it only pulled back and then fucking ripped.
Now we’re having tech rip back, but I’ve watched this twice, so I’m buying longer dated contracts on energy companies, fertilizer companies, agricultural commodities, etc.
the fed doesn’t care so long as the money stays in “tech” and crypto, but when people cash out and spend (brian armstrong buying a 100m house right around btc’s top) prices start to rise.
I’m holding my crypto but I’m not buying more, apes are buying gme rn and since it’s divorced from fundamentals, it acts like a dogcoin.
If I had to pick between a dogcoin/gme, high p/e tech companies, or commodities, I choose commodities right now because this inflation train isn’t stopping until the fed takes real action, which with every passing month means a volcker style hike becomes more and more necessary.

Btc is correlated with the nasdaq but could in my mind slowly become more correlated with gold and gold is climbing. If btc starts to correlate with gold more, then that means market wide people want safety.