THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE

I LITERALLY PAID THIS IDIOT MONEY JUST SO I COULD LISTEN TO HIM AND NOT SELL MY BITCOIN OR LINK AT ANY OF THE PREVIOUS HIGHS. INSTEAD I WAS TRICKED INTO SELLING MY BITCOIN AT 37,600 AND MY LINK AT 12.10 EXPECTING A PROLONGED BEAR MARKET.

FUCK

Attached: Benjamin Coward.jpg (900x900, 243.98K)

Not my problem.

this is not financial advice

wtf I like cowen now

he makes money from subs not from crypto

>"Could go up, could go down"
that'll be $100/month + tip

It was your decision to listen to him. Don't shift blame.

what's a few thousand among friends? no one is getting out of bed for a modest 46k bitcoin

Imagine giving hundreds of dollars to this vampire only to learn
>it can go up, or it can go down

Did he actually recommend selling at those low prices out of fear of a bear market?

Reminder he makes his money through bullshit TA that you could get for free. $200k a month from gullible retards.

Since you're a retard, I've put together a handy-dandy crypto investors course for you at cryptoi.st

unironically good advice. if you need to pay $100 a month to hear it then that's your problem.

He was heavily implying he was expecting a brutal bull market. Personally think the market is on the verge of crashing but what the fuck do I know (about as much as cowen it turns out)

why would you be so foolish to pay anybody anything for stuff you can have for basically free

I am convinced that his real source of income is that he’s paid by whales to purposely lead his audience astray at key moments. I think this goes for most of the popular crypto influencers.
Part of the whale accumulation phase package, along with fud news articles and congressional hearings.

>EXPECTING A PROLONGED BEAR MARKET
>Ben nonstop shlling his lengthening market cycles theory
You are a brainlet and should feel bad

Too risky not to hold

>paying a jew for financial advice
Uhm

Don’t forget to check out INTO the cryptoverse NFTs

Good.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Sounds comfy. How do I become like him?

SUMMER OF MEMES

Is Cowen actually a jewish name? Why isn't it Cohen?