Any of you fags want to get together in a discord and come up with a plan to make some nfts?

any of you fags want to get together in a discord and come up with a plan to make some nfts?
Any Forums team only with the Any Forums type of degeneracy
lets do this shit

Attached: 1648315500902.jpg (791x1024, 72.56K)

whats it going to be

I have a few different scripts for procgen nft creation so I’m down for this

then let's discuss brotendo
im fucking itchin here to get shit done
im an artist btw

Make a server and we can talk about platforms and style

sure thang

i got one up
KZajPWYG

>im an artist btw
Protip: Realize that people buy NFTs with the expectation to make money, not because they like the art.
Doesn't matter if it's literal dogshit on screen, if there's an expectation of the buyer that he could make money on it to sell it higher to someone else then he will buy it. Just like with shitcoins.

If you understand this fact that would mean that it doesn't matter what your art is, but that you need to find demand, which is hard in this market.
Honestly if you are a legitimately good artist then you're better off working for other already reputable in demand NFT projects and getting paid to create art for them, because you on your own will hardly make any money with it.

im aware
im a good ass artist though, but the way i see it its just a token
with maybe a trading card aspect to it

art is secondary, altho the shits gonna be better than what's available now

Where can I join your server ?

i put the code to the disc, bud
KZajPWYG

>KZajPWYG

can you guys stop memeing and join the discord we are waiting

yeah i dont get it sometimes why people here are so skeptical and neg
take a fuckin leap man im sick of being a wagie
christ
ill post my hands if you want
i aint looking for no upfront cost or anything

always thought it would be cool to have people send small weather balloons up to space and have something similar to viking sending back pics. turn the pictures into nft's. first one to pluto wins.

very interesting thought fella
although i have no fucking idea what you just said
i just saw vikings and nfts and weather balloons and pluto

real life location based scavenger hunt up in space. relay the pics back. imagine owning a rare Pluto?

so we are 4 people here and got the ball rolling. we need a backend developer who knows how to do multisig

since this is the first thread and there are few of us I'm gonna tell the whole thing as it is, we started doing this shit 15 mins ago. but we will keep creating threads about this keep them bumped, to show everyone that we are doing some shit, and

>you

don't wanna miss it bud. come aboard

pretty good, i'll think about it

just fuckin do it
this is pure fucking Any Forums autismo energy

an update on the battle plan

>we actually do some cool artwork shit, figure out utilities, set up a multisig, set up a website and twitter, give it all the legit necessities

> one the project is running start trading among ourselves, keep the floor price rising and giving it some spotlight

> bribe crypto tiktokers to make a video about us

I dont really know what else you faggots need. we need more people thats for sure

self bump

we found a couple of backend devs, we could use someone who has a proper follower base about nfts on twitter

careful with the insider trading to raise the price
don't use fresh wallets for that some people got flagged on opensea doing that