Will there be a market crash?

all permabears I watch on youtube have capitulated. Theyve given up a crash ever happening. So weird to see them talk so hopefullh bullish these days.

So is that it for the bear market?
What happened to the sub 30k bears. Are you all just patiently waiting?

Attached: crash.png (729x549, 193.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techstartups.com/2021/12/18/80-us-dollars-existence-printed-january-2020-october-2021/
youtube.com/channel/UC7AQQ3I02_5D6uShK96MeiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Permabears can't account for the things permabulls like Do Kwon and SBF will do to keep the market afloat. Outside of horrible macro, permabulls just have more tricks up their sleeve.

do they really trade at a loss to keep prices high?

So long as the system stays in some way functional, the market HAS to go up due to the nature of fiat. All future growth has to be financed. Permabears lose so often because they're forced to predict how the system will collapse in an age where rules and economic structures change almost daily. If you can't understand this fundamental fact, you have no business investing right now, since modern investing, by all accounts, requires you to say "everything's fine" and slurp dips ad infinitum until the bombs finally fall and "might is right" becomes rule of law once more.

Surely at key resistances they do. If SBF or whoever wants to keep it in a range of 44.5k to 45k for 24 hours, nothing will stop them short of market collapse. They don't make big money through spot prices rising but through liquidating leverage, so it pays to paint the charts in hope of drawing in maximum leverage, then liquidating it.

The overall macro problem with this is what happens when the leveraged money doesn't replenish, and nobody wants to play your rigged game anymore. That's when you try to pump or dump, to draw in new players.

Current quadruple top is upside down quadruple bottom in summer 2021

How did Do Kwon got the funds?

techstartups.com/2021/12/18/80-us-dollars-existence-printed-january-2020-october-2021/

Since the orange man left office, huge amounts of money have been printed. Combine with the fact that orange man also was a printer (but not as much) and there is nothing to stop them from printing, hyperinflation is inevitable.

Blackrock buying all the houses, klaus saying "you won't own shit, goy", government telling you to buy ford's new green truck to offset oil prices etc. we are clearly in the midst of a massive government-forced "reconstruction" of society so that you will live in a pod and drive a cuckmobile to your designated wagie work. You're not allowed to live in rural small towns and work remote btw, because then the big cities won't have anyone to tax.

Attached: commuting to the cuckshed.webm (1080x1080, 2.99M)

Markets will never go down again, retard

Do Kwon happened, we will unironically never go below 45k ever again.

Was waiting for him to get rekt for so long. close to the end i thought it was a fake out and that he would would fine. Just when I had accepted this, he got retk. Good emotional rollercoaster, thanks.

an apt metaphor for the coming crash

what exactly did he do again?

my thinking as well, i’ve been referring to the periods as reflections of each other, or flipped like a reflection in a lake.

Btc actually underperformed the nasdaq this week, should be higher given where the nasdaq was friday and the correlation coefficient between the two. Either nasdaq is ripping when futes open, or this is a short liq candle.
Macros are reversed too, qe was still on with no signs of stopping last summer, now we’re supposed to be tightening although it’s happening slowly.
Could see markets pumping past this coming week to get money back in before legs down. Nvda raped bears these past two weeks, but it was sold off hard after the ER just a month and a half ago,
Crypto has so many bagholders now and reached a lot of exposure late 2021, there aren’t many people left to rope in other than those who have taken risk off the table. Approaching new ath’s is what draws new money.
It really does look like the flipped version of 2021 summer, but that would mean we’re in for a big dump soon. SPX instead of consolidating and climbing, just ripped in two weeks and it looks like this could be the right shoulder.
Macro is bearish af but that’s the perfect time to rope sellers back in. The market ripped for days partially due to short covering, before GME insiders did some hero buys and apes who sold bought back in. But I doubt there are hordes of people who were waiting on the sidelines to buy gme for the first time. Same thing with crypto rn, bunch of dogcoins baggies of which I am kind of one lol, where the fuck is the exit liquidity going to come from to bring people back to their ath’s or beyond for actual profit? There are no stimmy checks, food and energy prices don’t stop creeping upward.
This pump feels like it’s for those who watch crypto, to make them buy back in or average down. Kind of difficult to get back to euphoria in 3-6 months when global market macro seems to have changed.

Do the opposite of what this fucker says
youtube.com/channel/UC7AQQ3I02_5D6uShK96MeiA

Notice everytime he says it's about to dump, it pumps?

It started under orange man, the fed should have started raising rates in mid 2021 but my theory is that jpow being an investment banker has a bunch of buds who watched their portfolios rug during covid, and they suddenly stopped thinking about gains and started caring more about protecting their capital tied up in the markets. So they printed and printed to erase the dump, and then hyped retail up in early 2021. Instead of raising rates they let things overheat so large players could unload unprofitable tech companies on normies, the same way vc and sbf buy for pennies and dumps for 1000x’s.
Listen to druckenmiller’s interview mid 2021 with usc, he specifically said, he wanted to exit american equities by end of 2021 because the fed’s refusal to raise rates was scaring him. He was right, exiting all markets end of 2021 was the right move, especially selling into the oct/nov strength.
Soros put Druckenmiller in charge when druckenmiller wasn’t even 35. Dude got out of the nasdaq the day before the 87 crash.

>Did Kwon happen*
ftfy who’s Kwon anyone

>food and energy prices don’t stop creeping upward
Good enough reason

He's buying $150 million worth of BTC every day for at least a few more weeks.

I still think bobos have a horrible misconception. Exchanges don't make more then the fees with liquidation s

I wouldn't call them trucks. the market is being inflated right in front of us and they won't let it fail any time soon. it's Clown world user, this time it is different and when it finally does crash it might crash for good. That won't be for a decade at least though.

might not crash as expected, just keep on with DCA and stake on gems with decent apy like Sylo.