Consoomer

I feel like buying some stuff on amazon for that temporary dopamine boost.

What are some items you bought that you felt had a positive impact with some real added value to your life?
Alternatively, have you ever bought something that later made you go "why did I ever waste money on that?"

Attached: amazonbezos.jpg (1250x1250, 155.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgjensen-damask.com/the-bed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The power of now - ecke toldhaert or something

surely you dont want to wait a couple of days for that package user. Why don't you save money and pay a monthly fee for free next day delivery with amazon prime so you can get those positive impacts asap

buy a shotgun
put it in your mouth
pull the trigger

Spent about $120 ordering everything I needed to start growing cubensis mushrooms and self medicate depression. Here I am some 6 months later and take mushrooms once a weekend. Fun hobby and mycology is actually quite interesting if you like biology type sciences. There's a youtuber named 90 Second Mycology that has a beginner series if you care to get into it. Whatever you choose, best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

i used to be like this
but then i took the PM pill
stop buying useless shit on amazon
buy beautiful bars and coins of gold and silver on apmex/jmbullion/etc.
it's so much better

Skyn condoms. They feel amazing and it's cheaper there.

a sexdoll

many hours of fun

Attached: sexdoll-piper-akira-4.jpg (1000x1502, 259.55K)

High quality bed sheets and comfy mattress and pillow
Headphones with active noise cancelling ( sony wh1000xm4 )
Good coffee grinder, costs like 100 bucks but then for the next decade you buy pre-ground coffee in large bags which is much cheaper. And of course it tastes better

These are all my possessions except for a bicycle, electronics, clothes and a LINK stack.

I'm waiting until The Boys season 3 comes out. Then I'll use that free month of Prime to buy a bunch of diet pills.

Unironically this.
Hours of fun going to different offices at weird hours of the night, lifting up ceiling tiles, running ethernet cables from server rooms.
Best of all, getting paid $50+/hour for a small investment of $20.

Attached: Capture222.jpg (679x468, 32.97K)

adidas supernovas. I used to wear 6 year old converse but they were effing up my feet, full of holes. Put on the new shoes with arch support and felt like my foot was getting a blowjob.

I also just ordered a small lightbulb replacement for my vintage wah/fuzz/volume pedal. I never realized they run on light sensors. Pretty excited for that to arrive, gonna try copying pedal steel guitar effects.

Got an ikea desk and chair, currently looking to get a big keyboard + mouse mat/pad. Also, new keyboard and mouse.

Dumbbells, grippers, and supplements

That doll looks 12…

Attached: 0D4CFA22-35D4-461A-B911-75B11DF65351.jpg (1200x1200, 148.31K)

Home gym was the best investment I've ever made, I have much more free time and feel great.

Why his Jeffs eyes all fucking weird?
One's much bigger than the other.
Fucking freak.

Attached: IMG_5879.jpg (685x1023, 153.78K)

I never understood compulsive spending
I get the opposite effect, whenever I spend on nonessentials I feel deep shame

These guys unironically make me seethe, they are so fucking jacked and they don’t even lift brah

Spent a few thousand on somavedics. They are pretty and help the mitigation of EMF. It works for me and makes me sharper and let’s me think more clearly especially when it comes to financial decisions.

Attached: 132E8C00-0F16-4190-B21F-D231BBABD096.jpg (2000x1200, 111.21K)

Bed sheets are SO underrated
I HIGHLY recommend this brand: georgjensen-damask.com/the-bed/

Fuck I love sleeping in these sheets.

They're forced to live in a cage with shit diet and they're still jacked, honestly mirin at that weight to strength ratio.

I'm like the opposite. I literally can't find anything to buy that'll bring me joy.

a big dildo