Would you rather be an ugly...

Would you rather be an ugly, rich retired 20 y-o with 9-fig worth or be some sort of broke painter/artist that has a huge social circle and is extremely successful with women ?

Attached: 1643745213556m.jpg (563x1024, 43.76K)

the broke painter/artist, i could probably bullshit my way into 7 figures, get the best pussy and not be a sperg

You know how old she is, right? I just reported your sick ass to the police

The former
Also this is a blue board. Enjoy your ban

I could always pay for women with 9-fig even better if they dislike fucking me it makes me harder

your question implies that the broke painter/artist is able to exist without starving to death. since money can only ensure survival, and the broke artist already achieves survival while also getting tons of pussy, the answer is obvious

where the fuck are the jannies?

unironically one of the hottest pics ive ever seen. blonde white women in their late teens with flag tummies, plump asses, fat titties, and a tan are the absolute pinnacle of beauty.

9 figs easy. i would never have to work again. that is huge. I get to keep being myself right? I'm ok with being ugly as long as it's not incredibly bad and i could unretard myself after some time.

Well the second obviously because at 29 you still have a lot of time to still build wealth.

If I had to choose between an entire life of being broke and high social status guy with lots of women or rich and ugly then I would choose being rich.

I’ve had lots of sex with different women. Some (not all) were legitimately very hot.

I now need money. I wouldn’t want to become ugly for it, though.

women find commas cute, so more money and uggo

Someone on Any Forums and Any Forums was looking for some Dutch oldfag from a thread last night on Any Forums
The oldfag was obviously 100% from before 2008. maybe even from before 2007.
What caught everyones eye was the Any Forums thread where the one looking for the oldfag was rambling about 2024. and how no matter what happens on USA elections all mods and jannies will get it.

How do I get a girl like this?!?

Are you a late teens chad from at least upper middle class and live in her town?

ugly 20 years old with 9 figures, no question

Jannies ban Mr for posting CRO and JUNO but these threads are still here.
Lol!

I'm a 25yo chad software developer making $200k/yr. Body could be better though, its decent but not good or great

I would be ugly and rich.

Simply because I am already ugly but broke, so I can only gain.

YES SIR IS INDEED QUITE THE DISJUSTICE WHOLE VILLAGE AGREE

I'm a broke artist and I hate femoids

The first. Money can fix ugliness surgically, by buying fame (which is by far the most attractive quality any man can have regardless of looks or money) and also just because having money is inherently attractive. Also I would have big, world changing plans for that kind of money if I ever got it, so I would much rather have that even if it means being ugly.

how tf did you get a job that pays that much for just writing code? Is this still actually possible today?

How old?

you got a chance if youre not ugly and can make teens laugh

Source on the chick?

He's larping user, stop believing people on this board

white centric POV
kys