33 yo wagie rentoid

>33 yo wagie rentoid
>only 100k net worth
>job going back to the office in two weeks
>no gf, no house, no family, no car
honestly i'm going to just fucking end it because i dont see any way forward that isn't pain. 100% serious what would you do as a hail mary if you had this to work with..
>20k cash
>20k credit limit
>800 credit score

Attached: 157A3034-0C97-47E4-9E98-CDEE9C1C660D.jpg (1480x832, 66.94K)

Same, all in chainlink

Bump.

Don’t quit 5 seconds before the miracle, user.

leverage trade, you can become a millionaire with that 100k in like few days ;] youre welcome

Save all your wage possible
Stop consoooming
Buy 25% BTC
Buy 25% ETH
Buy 10% AVAX
Buy 10% Rubuc
Buy 10% Ape
Buy 10% XRP
Buy 10% Your pick of a random degen coin

2 years you will at least have 100k-500k

idk bro im getting kicked out of my apt in 4 weeks losing my job in 2 things aren't looking great

liquidate everything and short btc now at 10x leverage and get out of the trade when you make 10 or 20 percent.

Yolo GME

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (480x360, 3.13M)

put everything into some high risk high reward coin
>if success: you make it
>if rekt: you kys

Why are you getting kicked out if you have $20k? That's a good year's worth of living. LARP?

cash out everything you own, get a one way ticket to some SEA country and live the sex tourist life until you die of food poisoning or a drug overdose or getting stabbed

lease is ending and they jacked up my rent

considered something like this but already tried moving somewhere exotic to change my life and learned that no matter where you go you still fall into being the same person

appreciate the thought but it puts me at 35 in basically teh same position i'm in now

is there anywhere cheap left i can live for the summer and figure this shit out that isn't a huge ghetto

I live in a motel and work at subway

yo wagie rentoid
>>only 100k net worth
Wow, your life must be so hard.
Kys

>20k cash
>20k credit limit
so where is the 100k net worth in?

about 90k in 401k, 10k student loan debt

you're in a better position than most for fuck sakes. you do know most Any Forums posters are fucking delusional larpers who live in their parents basement right?

pay off your 10k student loan immediately.
then get a passport if you dont already have one and then talk to your boss about having a 1 month vacation(or 2 weeks if its all thats feasible)

Spend 2 weeks to 1 month in thailand (you could easily live off 2k of your cash on a beach in thailand. Just completely turn off all electronics and just do local shit/bang local women. Then go back to waging 1 month later.it will atleast turn of the depression/anger for a few more months.

demand that you continue doing remote work
chances are they will cave
do NOT become a commutecuck again

>Buy 10% Ape
kys faggot

100k net worth at 33 is pretty alright honestly. Imo if it were a year ago I would say follow the advice of this thread shilling a bunch of L1 crypto. This year? I am not sire how a lot of these chains will fair when the recession hits us even worse than it already is. All of them can't survive and I think many might have seen the highest highs they will ever see and die a slow death.

The easiest hail mary in a recession is to buy long-calls on stocks that are going to kill it this year like anything that benefits from food shortages/inflation like fertilizer and wheat, oil, natural gas, etc. Or Nasdaq puts. I have already well out-performed my crypto gains from last year buying calls and puts.