Daily reminder that U.S government will never release CBDC on already deploy commercial blockchain...

Daily reminder that U.S government will never release CBDC on already deploy commercial blockchain. FED will never use Algorand, XRP, HBAR or any other le iso complaint blockchains. Not going to happen. Do you really think a FED will let a few VCs who bought all those shitcoins at pennies control the world reserve currency?

Attached: 15DE1F3B-C353-4014-87ED-D1ACAF98AAA8.jpg (1434x1845, 822.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

securitiesfinancetimes.com/securitieslendingnews/industryarticle.php?article_id=225423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why wouldnt they if the VCs are them anyway ?

That's a man

the fed will run a link node for usd one day

nope, but it should've been

imagine what he smells like

Like nigger cum

Too old.

oh that reminded me, this kills the stinkies AND the xrp schizos

securitiesfinancetimes.com/securitieslendingnews/industryarticle.php?article_id=225423

Attached: cbdc.png (1210x796, 208.52K)

actually they will use HBAR. iyk,yk

whoops, no mention of any of your crypto project fantasies

Attached: cbdc2.png (947x623, 48.18K)

Helvatia = Hedera

?

Attached: helvetia.png (1126x458, 30.72K)

>oh look, see who’s already working in Singapore for their distribution ledger

Attached: 5DB98ABC-17D3-43F7-9283-F8603919119E.png (828x1792, 370.35K)

don't take advice from coomers

>they are in the same country must be them!

cope

they will use XRP when they flip the switch

price will be about $37500 or even $2000 worst case scenario

look it up

cringe, gb2 back your containment thread

>HBAR is already being tested for CBDC infrastructures.

Insider here. You guys have no idea what’s coming in the next couple years. Remember that Leemon has high government contacts in the military as well as people on their team that have top associates at the FED. It’s not a coincidence that HBARs team and associates are filled with governments across the globe that are already testing CBDC systems on Hedera.

Get ready HBros, just hold and keep buying. You will be a millionaire if not close in the next 2 years.

Price at end of year will be at/or above $2. By next year it will be around $6. Our predictions in the next 5 years, Hedera will be at $15-20.

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS.

Hedera is the definition of a sleeping giant. I’m telling you this because of the hyperinflation happening and I actually like the community on this board and I want everyone to make it eventually.

DO NOT LISTEN TO FUD. (MUH 50 BILLION TOKENS)

Time stamp this

Attached: A014C3FF-5D1F-4505-B79D-1C01838429BF.jpg (2000x1333, 719.66K)

People don't honestly believe they will use those right? You play the other side and buy XMR for all the people that will want to circumvent this shit.

damn you hfags are desperate, screencapped just to rub it on your face eoy but you wont ever admit you were wrong

Attached: hbar.png (1901x425, 67.57K)

> (OP)
Daily reminder that the Federal Reserve is not part of the US Government. The Fed is a private corporation with shareholders who you are not allowed to know. They will use a combination of private and public blockchains to keep track of everyone's transactions. They will have full control of their tokens which will be your money.

If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.

These are just our projections. But you need to understand what HBAR is being used for behind the curtain. You have no idea how CBDCs will impact the globe and markets.

Attached: 68DD11EF-2DA9-40F0-B687-371AC0B34E67.png (828x1792, 587.52K)

I'll hold you to it