Financial analyst here, we're testing 75k in april

the technical setup is undeniable. prepare your bags for the April bull run

Attached: TA75K.jpg (1192x882, 102.43K)

financial analyst here, im hungry

post longs

Financial analyst here.

The bond market doesnt lie

Bonds are getting fucked, the stock market is ripping yes but even a dead cat bounces.

Come May, stocks are going to be obliterated, and with them Bitcoin and Ether.

Bulltrap for bulltards who dont understand finance and the price of money.

Attached: 1645811000472.jpg (600x336, 22.19K)

Every day someone posts different lines that go up or down.

ATOM
MATIC
APE
AERGO

then why did I make 50k on ape coin this week

what about inflation

I have to wait and see if we get rejected at 45k again or not

oh so you are still drunk on your current gambling winnings and convinced that all geopolitical and financial stability risk is gone just because you personally made money.

You sound pretty euphoric -- time to sell genius.

inflation can't be exported this time, other countries arent taking dollar reserves, other central banks are not stockpiling dollars. The only game in town is the Fed, and they just stopped QE.

They are literally letting the entire market crash so they can restart QE.

and this retarded OP is going to lose everything.

good point, let me adjust the chart for inflation. looks like were gonna test 25k in april

Attached: TA25k.jpg (1197x886, 95.11K)

LOL HFSP WAGIE

babby's first tightening cycle?

yeah i made my first mil last year on dogecoin. spent a lot of it on real estate now my properties are losing value. i think ill be ok tho i got some good zoomer cs grad tenants

are you in cash right now ?

user dont forget the one about a fool and his money

How are bonds getting fucked? Yields are skyrocketing.

fuck no. But i am not balls to the wall in 3-4 beta risk assets like APE.

Everyone with a brain is slowly rotating to value while using this quarter end pump for window dressing.

Imagine if Biden was fighting this war in ukraine and the stock market was getting crushed. The PPT has been levitating the indexes while trying to help put out a fire in the bond market, but Fed's liquidity has been cut off. overnight repo is skyrocketing again, we are in 2018-2019 again.

They need an excuse to blow up the feds balance sheet again and they are going to get one.

Then I'll go into triple beta risk assets, but not before like this tard.

Two more weeks

>two months within a range
>"yeh bro we totally going to increase by close to +100% in less than half of the time we've been in this consolidation range"
can't wait for the downtrend to continue so all these coping latefags start roping by the dozens and the board gets usable again

Attached: 1637777378668.png (625x626, 102.39K)

holy shit, good points man. im more of a long term investor guy, not much into rotating. let me zoom out and update the chart.

looks like we might not be at 75k until 2023

Attached: TA5YR.jpg (1200x890, 91.54K)