TRILLIONS OF DAPPS

TRILLIONS OF DAPPS

Attached: 1642748460376.jpg (644x590, 61.45K)

>*pays mm to pump price*
We made it guys.

>saving Africa

Attached: 1630837093767.png (360x474, 313.74K)

I'm glad this will be the cycle Cardano finally dies

Cardano will always be dead as long as Chuck (soon to be Sneed) Hoskinson is behind the wheel.

Some Day Swap

all he needs is a kitana

How is it that despite ADA probably being one of the most obvious scams you rarely see any people shit on it compared to some other scam projects? It always strikes me as odd.

AVAX's team is academics, not conmen.

PEER REVIEWED
trust the SCIENCE

You're all jealous a condecorated war veteteran managed to create the most scaleable crypto.

Then why do they pay jeets to spam this board?

honestly go FUCK yourself. there is nothing you can do or say that will stop ADA from flipping ETH. you underestimate the brain power of Charles and IOHK as a whole. you lack the caliber to speak on the cardano ecosystem. still waiting for ADA to die(it wont). SHAMEEE on you. Apologize NOW!

Attached: FDbMRnyWUAEwICg.jpg (2048x1536, 483.38K)

Chad Hoskinson is based and all cardanochads AGMI

6 gorillion actually

To be fair, you need a really high IQ to appreciate the work of Charles.

Attached: 1648415563021.jpg (956x2048, 342.45K)

Das rite

go back retard

Cardano will win and (((you))) will rope

Yeah, the time has come, I'm really happy

I shit on it every time I come across a thread to do so in, you're welcome. While I really wish Charles the worst from the bottom of my heart, I think even if he disappears suddenly, there will be no loss in productivity, since he does nothing

You know, there's jokes about how slow Cardano is and all but holy shit, I tried using this garbage and it's unbearably painful, I regret wasting every single minute of my time interacting with this piece of shit. I hope it dies in a fire so nobody else has to suffer the displeasure of making a Cardano transaction.