BASED!!!...

BASED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: BASED.png (1192x1464, 849.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIWEAaby2-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 122858891184.jpg (702x1024, 98.49K)

Why do people still pretend snoop dogg is cool? He's the biggest sell out in the history of sell outs.

Kids don't know without Snoop, there is no ligma.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIWEAaby2-8

Snoop is such an old man, all that weed melting his brain

Props to his pr guy though because goddamn any other black rapper with mountains of weed would've been cancelled so long ago

cooler than you lets be real

greg is cringe, snoop dog is cringe too

Jaden Smith, ice cube, lil nas x, Jay z, skittles hair, eminem,

>Why do people still pretend snoop dogg is cool? He's the biggest sell out in the history of sell outs.

Attached: rd.jpg (598x796, 72.02K)

the nigger was never 'cool' beyond the jewish media forcing people to think being a pothead nigger loser is 'cool'

>t. Studio Gangster rap fan
People like him wouldn't last one night in the hood.

>the spectacle of the negroe
a nation of nigger loving niggers, et cetera.

>post mouth open for anything i dont like

Shut the fuck up NIGGER.

cannabis is pretty cool though dude idk who didnt tell you

omg is that le based OG Snoop doggy dog in another advertisement? ^__^ Hope he makes a weed reference!!

I hate niggers

sheeeesshhh that snoop post literally lookin kinda sus senpai, no cap. fr fr

t. shitbrain nigger zoomer goy cattle

no it isnt, and i say that as a weed degenerate

weed is jewish mind control. i'd know i smoked daily for years

I hate that fucking eye emoji so much. Fuck the twitterverse, NFTs, shitcoins and all this other faggy shit.

Because Snoop and David Grohl were both attached to people who didn't sell out and are legends, but those people died. So this means that Snoop and Grohl become the defacto spokesmen which is a shame because both of them are huge faggots.

>Twitter bullshit
No I don't think do

wrong

Attached: icecube.png (2063x792, 3.22M)