Economics of (first) motorcycle

l already spent around 1.4k eur on the license + gear. How much would you say I should spend on a first bike? I have about 15k in a checking account, approx. 240k in crypto but I only make 13k per year after taxes.
I could buy an old bike with high mileage for 1.5k but I won’t be able to use it to commute and it will eventually need a lot of maintenance done. Or I could buy a newer one, say a 2019 SV650 for 5k. Less maintenance (plus I would know how much I’d need to spend on it for the first few years of ownership), more useable but a higher initial spending.

Attached: C3D31489-1C25-4BBF-90C0-9BDAA08D564E.jpg (1440x960, 118.75K)

you're wasting your time which is more valuable than anything by worrying about a $5k purchase with 200k+ net worth

You spent all that money on gear and you don't have a bike yet?
Just buy a clapped out dented out scratched up 600cc bike for $1k-$2k. You are going to drop your first bike anyways and 600cc is enough power to not ever get bored but not too much power that you will end up killing yourself.

Just get whatever, you will be an organ donor within a year or two anyway. Especially on small european roads.

You need the gear to take the riding lessons. I’m trying to find an old 600cc but the ones I can find are crusty af or have like 70k mileage.
I don’t know any rider in my family that has ever crashed. Regular car drivers however... Plus I opted out of the organ donor list so I’m good.

It is a great hobby and you will enjoy it.
You will crash sooner or later so never buy a new or expensive bike as a beginner, even if you are a careful driver.
My first bike was a 750€ 30 year old Suzuki GS500, it was shitty but i learned a lot with it.

Oh yeah a GS500 would be neat, but they’re mostly parts bikes now

1.5k for a license? Lmfao fuck dude that's so cucked, that's a train of black bulls fucking your mom, sister and wife in front of you cucked. How much you pay for that t.v license? Lmfao

Fucking rip

Go for a 5k sv650, common dog, technically you have a quarter million dollars, you can more than afford it

t. White nigga on q bigboi bike

Attached: IMG_6742.jpg (1024x768, 255.15K)

Don’t really have much choice desu, the only places that are not like that are the US (very difficult to emigrate to) and third world countries
Yeah the new ones look like Ducati monsters too.

Btw you can go even older than 2019 no problems. Japanese motorcycles are reliable, if it wasnt for winters and crashes, you'd see plenty of bikes with 100k milage. My other bike is a gsxr 750 2006 with 50k miles on it and it runs fine, have done nothing to it besides oil changes

Attached: 20210729_022835.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Jesus fuck why man? How the fuck did the previous generations let this happen? That's fucking oppressive. Not your fault, you were born into this

I wish Europeans would come here, they let Mexicans and Africans come here with ease but make it hard for anyme from Europe to immigrate, it's fucking absurd.

Get a decent condition SRX600, have the carb overhauled at a shop and come back in a year to thank me. It is just fast enough to be fun, the way it sounds puts harleyfags to shame, it pulls really nice, handles like a dream, easy to work and learn on.
It's the kind of learner's bike you will want to keep forever.

Attached: Yamaha-SRX6001-1024x692.jpg (1024x692, 139.05K)

The previous generations are NPCs as far as I’m concerned, never met people more willing to enslave themselves. Crabs in a bucket is too kind of an allegory for them.
To be fair despite being blond I have brown eyes so probably not white by American standards.
Yeah I forgot to say the bike can’t be too powerful (no more than 70hp if from before 2013, 90hp otherwise) because I’ll need to restrict it to 34/48hp (yet another euro kike shit).

Looks cool af

I just bought a 2016 gsxr 1000. It cost me 16k hopefully i will not crash or kms.

You seen half of america? It's not white by anyone's standard. We are being flooded with worthless niggers and spics demanding gibs. I'd rather a european man with a job comes.

Get a brand new huskbarna svartpilen 401

nc750x

I don’t have any skills though. I can speak/write a decent English and that’s about it. Tried college but I was clearly too much of a midwit.
Yeah those seem nice, plus they’re very light. They’re just expensive (4.5 to 5.5k)

Better than a npat load of rapists. I'd take a fucking Russian at this point
They work hard. Face it, whites have higher IQ. That's at least potential. You can learn a skill easily. Also the kids you produce will by default be smarter. Mexicans aren't bad but the migrant trains from South America are worthless and demanding free shit. It's one thing to be on welfare to get started but it's another to do what the fucking somalians do and have 4 wives and 12 kids on it while they do nothing

I would say 5k. That will get you something decent but won’t kill you. I wish I could get a bike but I live near too many shitskins so I have to get cucked by the car market instead

I'm serious move here. Go to a sanctuary state and you won't be deported.