Are you ready Any Forums?

Are you ready Any Forums?

Attached: 1648399342689.png (616x610, 269.9K)

10 times the price of what? hookers?

sauce this seems like bullshit

Based. FUCK Russia. And FUCK incels. and FUCK all trannies as well. AND FUCK CATS
and FUCK vegans!

this was the plan all along. germans are fucking retarded

I fucking wish Europe would rather be conquered by Russia all the way to Normandy than ask for our help.

Attached: 1621152893372s.jpg (250x238, 7.06K)

Lmao, it's always funny to see how cucked the europoors are.

Just shut down all your nuclear power plants, cucks. Muh environment.

That means we will see gas prices at an ATH. Get wrecked US economy. Goodbye US DOLLAR.

Hello XRP

Attached: 1625491366417.webm (360x640, 2.49M)

Germany must be destroyed along with their gas jews

but its like inviromentally unfriendly to ship that gas all the way across the ocean, wtf hello

They don't care the environment.
They want to kill you and your family because you are useless eaters.

Attached: cc.jpg (1500x1500, 766.13K)

>US provokes Russia into war
>Forces EU nations to abandon cheap Russian gas as 'sanctions'
>Offers to allow EU nations to buy gas from US at ten times the price
>Spends all the profit on welfare for niggers and faggots

Truly the Jewish century

This

And here we have a real stupid fucking American. Bad Russia bad Russia! You bitch, You need a severe ass beating. The only thing that will rattle your mind awake

Tbh that's the price europoors must pay to have the US defend them. Russia would have conquered the whole continent by now if it wasn't for the US.

>US provokes Russia into war
Kek, you stupid cunt.

We love Donald Trump! :D

Attached: 1643565754526s.jpg (250x250, 4.85K)

impressively dumb

I told you all this would happen, kicking Russia out of the economy only strengthens the US' position as an exporter

Which part?

Gas ATH?

or XRP?

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 1647732620311.jpg (343x249, 8.73K)

10 times the price of a retard "journalists" salary

also fuck the retard janny who banned me for having a certain term in my email

they woudn't play ball with trump now they fucked themselves. In the next decade their entire healthcare/pension systems and probably the ECB will collapse as they either hyperinflate to pay for all their shit including their new defense budgets or they just keep borrowing like japan. A truly pathetic group of people.
negative interest rates forever
money go brrrrrrr
more immigrants to try and solve demographic problems

But most of all, FUCK YOU