Britbros, looks like we're next to get fucked

cnbc.com/2022/03/27/crypto-britain-to-reveal-stablecoin-regulation-plans-sources-say.html

It's likely a lot of stablecoin lending platforms will no longer be allowed to offer services to UK residents if they aren't on the FCA register. There aren't many on there right now...
register.fca.org.uk/s/search?predefined=CA

Attached: UK.jpg (1600x952, 136.21K)

Nononono

Good, you bongs dont deserve to make it!
> Yeah i know i am the next, if i let the jews win.

Sorry goy!

I just wanted to make it and now these boomer cunts are trying to steal my gains

Attached: 1646936809007.gif (347x318, 1.59M)

Noice. Personally i'm alright with people using crypto as long as the impact it has on the planet and the potential use for crime is regulated.

Britain will reveal crypto regulation plans in coming weeks, sources say
>sources say
>sources told CNBC, preferring to remain anonymous as the information hasn’t yet been made public

Cool story, bro

Attached: Georgie Pie 3.jpg (1241x986, 162.79K)

I think it should be banned as it's a ponzi scheme worse than tulips and it's a scam and it's imaginary money and i can't buy anything with it and the price doesn't go up or down in a straight line

if stables lending is banned i will emigrate
honestly, for all this country's faults, i dont think i wold ever truly be at home anywhere else in the world but there are so many good material reasons to leave
stables lending is my out of the wagecage i cant lose that

I'm pissed off about this stupid hmrc ruling about staking being a taxable event. wtf? i'm applying for gibraltar residency if they don't change that bs

>Cgt on the deposit
>Cgt on the withdrawal
>Income on the rewards
Ouch. Fucking cunts

This country is fucked anyway lads, you have to get out asap.

We're already fucked anyway, a lot of banks like Santander and Lloyds stopped transfers to exchanges ages ago.

can't brits just fuck off to jersey, guernsey, isle of man to cash out? you guys have it easy

>This country is fucked anyway lads, you have to get out asap.
got a 5 year plan lad but it feels a bit too long, everything's going to shit pretty quick

lloyds are ok actually, never had issues with deposits or withdrawals.
i know a few others cause problems though.

This is why I'm doing teacher training - fuck off abroad and teach in a private British school earning fat stacks not having to worry about cunting Tories.

I've been using Nationwide and I have zero issues, transfers never get flagged or stopped

I was flagged once - they locked my account but within 10 minutes they unlocked it and said it was because some normiefags actually get scammed by crypto brokers kek

Santander is fine

>a lot of stablecoin lending platforms will no longer be allowed to offer services to UK residents
If only there existed decentralized lending platforms that cannot be controlled. We could call it Decentralized Finance or something.

Attached: end it.png (348x333, 7.01K)