Hmm... Yes... Maybe a little more cream next time!

Hmm... Yes... Maybe a little more cream next time!

Attached: Do nut come back.jpg (838x1017, 426.55K)

why yes the fat old lady is DEFINITELY going to be the hiring manager.

The absolute state of wagecucks

Imagine having to resort to parlor tricks to even get noticed for a wageslave spot. What happened to the times when you could kick slam the door open with your foot, look the manager straight in the ass, shake his dick with a firm grip and pull yourself up by the bootstraps to get hired on the spot?

that happened in days when we were still a high trust society and 99% of people got their jobs through social connections. If you wanted to work in a bank you would talk to your uncle's uncle who had a close friend that worked at a local bank. People back in that day didnt spam apply to thousands of jobs on job boards. It was all handed locally

The next Elon!

Attached: b271.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

I've done it

>dress up nice and formal
>put resume & cover letter in envelope and write the person's name who will be the direct boss of the position you're interested in
>walk in front door and hand the envelope to the receptionist

It worked, I got past HR and the guy called me in for an interview

they probably laughed at the resume and threw it in the trash

I dunno why retards psyop themselves with this shit. Everyone knows spamming resumes doesn't work. I have walked onsite and gotten jobs. You have to make an impression, and that impression has to be, "can I stand to work with and see/talk to this person every day?" beyond your qualifications. And this impression can only be realized in-person. Beyond this, a hand-written letter is what "the old days" consisted of, has absolutely nothing to do with your stupid "high trust society" pseudo intellectual bullshit.

Social skills are still valuable, people. Lets assume this IS a "low trust society". Great, even mediocre social skills should make an impression. Stop making excuses.

You losers need to stop this low-self esteem rationalization generator you feed 24/7 with Any Forums memes in your head. Nobody in the real world thinks this way.

This is unironically based and smart pilled. If he actually did Uber eats and not just randomly handed out donuts.

>make money
>get noticed eventually
A good gpa isn’t good enough anymore. You genuinely have to have connections and for a social autist, this may be a way to do that without knowing anyone

do wagies really?

>A good gpa isn’t good enough anymore. You genuinely have to have connections
I had neither of those and am now making $125k/year only 2 years out of college

HR is controlled by blacks and women that have no idea what they are doing. Do you really think Latisha knows what it takes to be a good engineer? You need to find a way around them to get your resume in the hands of a manager if you want a shot at a good job. Many people who are good candidates get filtered out by HR.

Based and checked

Literally got promoted to a comfy position without even showing a resume, let alone having one in the first place. 160 people applied for the job and i got it because i've been at the company for 6 years and i know what the job requires i don't even have a degree... stay poor degree cucks.

what is your degree?

fucking told

ya no shit and people wonder why their businesses go tits up when they hire people with only good social skills and no actual skill or intelligence.

Physics

you working at a financial firm?

This user is right. I got my current job by writing directly to my future manager on linkedin and telling him I'd like to work for him. We had a talk, he recommended me to his boss and 2 weeks later I had a contract. You need a solid linkedin profile for this to work tho, and you need to do some research to find a correct person to write to.

NEEToid cope thread

>diminish your chances of success by telling the whole world what you did
apart from that breddy based