How do you cope with aging?

No matter how rich you become you can never become young again. How do I cope with the fact I'll never be 20 again? It's torture being old. I'm almost 30 and I feel like my life is over. Everyone my age has just crystalized and stagnated completely they just do the same things every day and talk about the same crap every time I see them. I miss being young and being surrounded by passionate people who wanted to do things even if those things were judt ridiculous like playing video games at least they weren't just tedious zombies.

Attached: 1621367363551.jpg (564x845, 54.62K)

Bump

At least you're rich. Imagine being poor and aging.
>Imagine spending the first 30+ years of your life in school or waging in a cube...
>Imagine marrying a cum dumpster...
>Imagine having shit kids...
Why don't you stop imagining and enjoy your present?

idk what you're talking about user. I'm 31 and this is the best time of my life. In your 30s you have all the accumulated wealth and life experience of your 20s but your body is still young, and you're much more emotionally stable. if the people that you hang out with are boring, then just stop hanging out with them and get new friends. start a new sport, join an adults league. it sounds like you're reminiscing about your college days or something. if you ever have a chance to hang out with college kids at your age you'll find they are retarded either you'll adopt the boomer mindset of thinking things have gotten worse or you'll realize you & your friends were retarded then too. what are you personally bringing to the table to attract interesting people?

befriend rich people
start your own business and make lots of connections with new people
start a hobby that has lots of active young people in it
take community college art classes and hang out with poor sluts

for your part, go as hard as you can at everything you want to do. lift hard, get really good at your hobby or art, get good at cooking, read a lot, meditate a lot etc. as long as you are a dynamic, well rounded person, you will be able to attract new people into your life.

keep in mind, once you get into your mid 30s, relationships become fraught. people only come to know eachother through business orforced proximity due to a shared interest (local politics, children are friends etc). you will never enjoy the incidental friendships of your youth, partially because you have no chance to do it anymore, and partially because you and the other people around you are less open to new people unless you can expect something in return.

I plan on killing myself once my body starts to noticeably break down.

I'm not rich I'm just not utterly destitute like most people but I don't think they even actually think whatsoever. I can't imagine being poor and not totally distraught by the insecurity that brings but so many people are a missed paycheck away from destruction.
The only time I really enjoy myself is around other people who I can bounce off of but increasingly I stand out asa strange older person who ought to be calming down and retiring to a life of TV and valium. The thought of being a decade older terrifies me but you can't stop it. Someone called me old a few days ago and it impacted me.

30-40 is unironically the best age range if you are a man.

Hey kid my body is already broken down and I have no money, you won't kys you'll be like me in a living nightmare.

I already have a gun, an exit bag, and a notarized will.
Sorry you didn't plan ahead.

You don’t cope, you accept that you’re older and just hope you’re another year wiser.

30 isn't old

Attached: Copium-Twitch.png (400x388, 70.74K)

The problem isnt age OP. Its mental health.

i had a horrible upbringing so i didnt end up with a longing to be 13-25 like every other normie did
feels good

>I miss being young and being surrounded by passionate people who wanted to do things even if those things were judt ridiculous like playing video games at least they weren't just tedious zombies
Yes, truly sounds like your 20s were an amazing time. Hanging out with a bunch of losers who talked a big game but did nothing but play video games. Wow.

>increasingly I stand out asa strange older person who ought to be calming down and retiring to a life of TV and valium.
You're nearly 30, not 80. You've chosen the wrong people to hang out with if you feel like this, sorry. Im 32 and I don't recognise this at all.

This. I'm 36 and i wish i could stay like this forever. The only thing i miss about being a teenager or early twenties is wearing stupid stuff like a Tetris or pacman t-shirt without being cringy or looking like a manchild

30's and 40's is still young (as long as you take care of yourself). I feel like when you get into your 60's is when it's all over. At that point even if you work out and eat right you're still going to look like shit and no hot young sluts will be physically attracted to you

The more I age the less I care, it's nice. Not saying I'm apathetic toward's the world's matters but more I'm less sensitive. That's the benefit I guess, I'm 31 and crossing that particular abyss

It only affects normalfags. I never had the experiences of youth so why would I care about getting old. I don’t care about becoming uglier because I’m already hideous, don’t care about being less sharp because I’m already low IQ, don’t care about being less performing physically because I’ve always been short and skinny.

Attached: 9132A18B-EE17-4B09-9DEA-9CA0993677B1.jpg (1289x1266, 476.42K)

I have a gun that doesn't mean you'll actually do anything.

im just gonna kms if i cant run anymore.