Remember when fudders said this would rug?

Attached: logo-square-200x200.png (200x200, 2.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/plebbit/whitepaper/discussions/2
github.com/plebbit/plebbit-js
medium.com/@plebbit/about-plebbit-3edb35ac48f1
old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/syp7q6/this_dude_made_an_alternative_reddit_on_a/
old.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/t6fwnw/plebbit_a_serverless_adminless_decentralized/
plebbit.eth.limo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody said anything about this garbage shitcoin

any “FUD” was controlled opposition by the dev and his brainless armies of shills so they can say “FUD BTFO” over and over again.

Same with that bonk and rubic bullshit

>garbage shitcoin
up 20x since it was first posted here

Shill me this coin

github.com/plebbit/whitepaper/discussions/2
github.com/plebbit/plebbit-js
medium.com/@plebbit/about-plebbit-3edb35ac48f1

made front page of reddit twice:
old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/syp7q6/this_dude_made_an_alternative_reddit_on_a/
old.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/t6fwnw/plebbit_a_serverless_adminless_decentralized/

has liquidity mining with 50k% APY: plebbit.eth.limo

Spoon feed me this coin

it's the next standard for all decentralized message boards, like reddit, Any Forums, discourse, etc. will be $1B mcap in 3-4 years.

>wallet addresses decreasing
>existing holders are dumping their rewards while they can as the APY is absurd
>token not sneeded to use the product
>product isn't even out
>liquidity is unlocked
>anonymous dev
This shit is gonna keep dumping until the MVP and probably rug after that, have fun
t.sold at 450k mcap a month ago

Attached: fuck jannies.jpg (996x710, 523.07K)

What's the sui and make it stacks?

TO be fair if you had stacked and sold now you would have made more, the apy was crazy

Decent project, dev is putting in alot of work

i actually don't remember anyone ever saying it would rug
what people said is there's no point buying a shitcoin telegram pajeets got for free

yeah thats what i said about XLM back in the day. Fuck

1b sui, 5b mi. always has been always will be

Dev says 1b mi, 100m sui but he’s just being nice to normies

This can literally hard rug in two clicks whenever esteban wants to.
I know it's not a jeet shitcoin but that doesn't mean shit in crypto. Plenty of big projects with 7 figs of unlocked liquidity and doxxed devs had hard rugged in the past. Until I see a lock or burn on the liquidity I won't be buying back in with the profits I made from the airdrop.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-181645_Chrome.jpg (720x1247, 111.64K)

Currently Worthless meme being tempered by a community who fuds into the ground 247. The new social media technology which is better than twitter, reddit, and facebook. Basically for free rn, reminds me of bitcoin in 2009

>falling for locked liquidity pajeet meme
Congrats user, you’re ngmi. You’ll be part of normie FOMO after the MVP.

why would locked liquidity be an issue when its the community who are providing it?

Doesn't make it less garbage

people fudding plebbit: people who didn't buy at 50k mcap or people who are accumulating

there is no argument to fud plebbit since it's a 1 in 1000 good coin, this is a once in a life opportunity to really make it with a biz coin

means literally nothing, typical pnd ponzi shit

every single coin is a ponzi, but if it's a good ponzi it can reach 851b marketcap (im referring to a coin called bitcoin)