A Reminder:

You are here.

Attached: FirstSellOff.png (1024x688, 234.3K)

I am not.

This is what latefags want you to believe

that's what people said in 2018 too, and they sold their Bitcoin for 3000$ because it "crashed"

Attached: 132542359.png (882x672, 295.2K)

How often are you going to post this you absolute retarded nigger

Reminder, this is a cycle that continues over and over.
Reminder that the media have been pushing Bitcoin as a store of wealth for some time now. (Media Attention)
Reminder that everybody got in last year because the money printer goes BRRRR (Enthusiasm).
Reminder that everyone else got in last year because muh 60k and It's going to 100K EOM/Q/Y! (Greed)
Reminder that the existence of whales who hodl tens of thousands of bitcoins and move the price on a whim means it will never be truly democratized, it just shifts the "reserve" from one set of bankers promising you some vaporware to another and doesn't solve actual problems with the money system. (Delusion)
Reminder that the 60k+ tops are a massive deviation from the 200 week moving average compared with every other high from the pre-lockdown period. (New Paradigm)
Reminder that Bitcoin lost 50% of its value in two months despite massive media pushes for crypto, Matt Damon, Stacies forming Bitcoin Investment Groups and other top signals, buying arenas and putting out superbowl commercials with celebrities (Denialism)
Reminder to Buy the Dip! (Bull Trap)
Reminder that we have been making very anemic attempts to get back even half of what was lost for two months now and the moment whales and VCs stop market-buying thousands of BTCs every twenty minutes, the price goes back into freefall. (Return to "Normal")

Solves the inflation problem

>That's what they said in 2018 too.
Almost like 2018 was the "first sell-off" and bear trap, doesn't it?

Lol crypto.com owns my local hockey arena and you think you’re early.

You’re not getting to buy sub 20k BTC man just give up and if you’re a salty late fag that got in over 20k that sucks but your FUD posts are a weak cope.

260->60 was the first real sell off. I thought it was over. Then again at 1k, then again 4 other times.

For who?
For the whales with thousands of them? Sure. For the people who have to work a day to earn 0.000001 BTC this year, but next year will only earn 0.0000005 BTC for a day's labor?
The problem with "infinite number of 21 million" is A> The majority of them are already owned by hoarders and B> There is an infinite number of decimal places between 0 and 1.
Currency deflation is great if you already have a lot of said currency. When you don't have any, it's not so great.

"They don't like you because they're jealous of you, and not because there's anything wrong with you" is what ever Jewish mother tells her arrogant asshole children.

>cope; the thread

Accurate
The second top was a massive exit pump that JUST’d everyone who expected despair from so high up
The bull trap is definitely 45k resistance though

My keys, my coins.
Death to commies, leftists and (you).

Just make your own PoS shit coin user
Everyone can print their own currencies now

Calling him a Jew isnt going to make crypto crash so you can buy. Your optimism is the reason it wont. Buy now, then sell the top so you can buy in lower. Or sit there with your depreciating bag of federal debtnotes and watch everyone else get rich.

>we haven’t had media attention yet

Attached: 66DD4562-2ADC-4BC0-AB5D-F65EE002CDDA.jpg (1920x732, 259.24K)

WE'RE SO EARLY BRO U DON'T GET IT THEY WILL FOMO!!!!!! NOBODY HAS EVEN HEARD OF MY SHITTY ALTCOIN BAGS

Here's the thing about Inflation. It's not a bad thing in and of itself. If the population is expanding but the currency isn't, then every new person who is added to the economy is competing for a smaller amount of currency. you need to print new currency. It's when inflation and money printing are out of control compared to population size/productivity that inflation becomes a problem. Money is a coupon of value. Commodities are a store of value. They do not create value in and of themselves. If currency is deflationary, you're basically saying that the value of the work I put in last year is worth more than an equal level of work I put in this year.
I'm not a commie or a lefitst, or a (((you))). I have enough awareness to recognize that utopian promises that fix all the problems usually just mean replacing one set of Oligarchs with another.
>Your bag of federal debt notes
>Everyone but you is gonna get rich!
user, I...