Where did you guys learn your knowledge about crypto to participate in conversations like pic related and not sound...

Where did you guys learn your knowledge about crypto to participate in conversations like pic related and not sound like a retard? (source = twitter.com/ChainLinkGod/status/1507336357752061952) Im trying to learn as much as possible but even after a couple of months of solid research from 0 i'm reading this shit like its some ancient language.

Attached: 1648368428365.png (610x1196, 236.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

layerzero.gitbook.io/
layerzero.network/pdf/layerzero_whitepaper_release.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one here really understands the tech behind chainlink. That’s why they are all so delusional

Oh yeah? Well go on friend, I got all day to wait for your explanation on chainlink's tech.

An Oracle is just that, a single Oracle. They also utilize chainlinks DON to prevent collusion.

Link is a good investment however, i cant really see whats wrong with it, even tho i currently have smooth brain crypto knowledge; feels like chainlink is underpinning the whole crypto climate, allowing devs to build smart contracts that leverage ccip which can then be used between many different blockchains through the use of its programmable token bridge, or am i confused?

>no one understands it
>EXPLAIN IT TO ME
nigga...

I am one of those delusional schizos

So if user doesn't understand it either he should stfu. If you had been here since at least 2017 you wouldn't be making moronic statements like that.

Oh ok. You are forgiven then fren

We understand it better than any other community in the world. That's why we're all so delusional.

Inquiring mind, adversarial mindset ("how can I break this?") and technical background. It helps to understand how foundational systems like Bitcoin and Ethereum work. Being truth-oriented helps in that it will make you automatically suspicious of words like "reasonable" and "valid". You can just smell where things are fishy or where they're trying to hide something if you care about truth above all else.

Attached: 1641110349720.jpg (400x400, 30.45K)

Stargate and wormholes cross chain layer 0 tech blows my mind.
Imitator cash grabs like chainlink will always show up after all of the hardwork is done.

Mate. When you understand how this works, at least before getting into a really technical level, you mostly come to the conclusion that the people developing crypto have re-invented a clunkier version of the wheel in terms of finance and payment but with more math yet done it behind so much technical jargon and, well, math that nobody feels quite comfortable pointing this out.

Checked and no, you are correct. 99% of current on chain value regardless of the chain only even exists because Chainlink does. I understand all crypto value is speculative — as it should be — but arguably there is zero reason Chainlink isn’t number two by mcap outside of the fact that most retail investors are simply idiots. Even Ethereum has nothing on chain of note which doesn’t require Chainlink, so why exactly should it be 60x the mcap of the very protocol which enables its usefulness?

>in b4 tnn

Neither is ETH at this point since the only way for it to scale is moving shit off chain. The LINK token is unironically more needed than ETH, hence why it is used in far more daily transactions.

But hey, DOGE is still a top 10. We are all just waiting for clown market to end.

>Release some garbage
>"we don't need [Chainlink product]"
>Gets hacked
>"We are proud to announce the use of [chainlink product] to prevent the hack that already happened"
>Link continues to dump
It's all so tiresome bros

CCIP is these on steroids. It’s hard to believe you’re acting in good faith. If you are excited about wormhole and stargate you should be jizzing your pants over CCIP. Unless you simply don’t understand it which maybe that’s the issue.

>Where did you guys learn your knowledge about crypto to participate in conversations like pic related and not sound like a retard?
by just reading the BTC whitepaper
if that's too detailed, just the website (bitcoin.org) will do. but the whitepaper is great as a starting point for maths concepts to research if you want to get fully redpilled.
IDK shit about Chainlink but your picrel looks like the devs didn't even think about the Byzantine problem and 51% attacks.
2 of the most basic things BTC is made for. hell, Chainlink clearly didn't even think about 2-node attacks.
extra points, read through BTC's Git repos and realize you now know more about BTC than any average citizen will ever know about the archaic fiat systems banks are still using in current year.

>IDK shit about Chainlink
>Chainlink clearly didn't even think about 2-node attacks
kek

OP pic isn't even about chainlink

>there is zero reason Chainlink isn’t number two by mcap
there is no incentive to lock it up. there is no burn mechanism. there are no VC's to shill and pump the price artificially, and early bagholders have no reason to pump their own bags because they can earn more chainlink by abusing coins with the above 3 features.

user made the claim that nobody understands the tech behind chainlink.
You sperged out and demand that he contradict himself by explaining it.
Do you not understand your own faggotry?

buy a token called stargate and give money directly to (((sam)))
or
buy link and make everyone seeth for (((unknown reasons)))

oh yeah. IDK shit about reading either it seems, and i just woke up when i wrote that. meant layerzero.
IDK shit about LayerZero either 2bh but I'm going to add the wipapo to my list of shit to read.
without context that screencap made me lmao because it looked like they ignored such a fundamental thing as the byzantine problem.
layerzero.gitbook.io/
layerzero.network/pdf/layerzero_whitepaper_release.pdf