How do you completely, 100% know if the ownership of a BSC token has actually been renounced?

How do you completely, 100% know if the ownership of a BSC token has actually been renounced?
I've been rugged over 100 times

Someone suggested using sites like moonarch.app which is great but isn't there a more direct way to check through BSCScan maybe? I mean, how are sites like *moonarch* checking?
I want to learn the BSCScan ways....

Attached: 09c672b26ed6bad8f6fda5f12b7f3a5c4e9a9f36_00.gif (245x300, 907.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesia-anime.fandom.com/wiki/Orion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I've been rugged over 100 times

Attached: 1592562661239.jpg (932x663, 126.52K)

Come to Algorand, tokens are built into the platform, just look if freezing and clawback are disabled and you're safe.

how are you this stupid
moonarch
honeypot.is
tokensniffer
also, learn some of the code
retard

>tokens are built into the platform
Which is terrible and hinders adoption, it's like cardano. Not pretty.

How does it hinder adoption when you can create a token by clicking some buttons on a web interface? Is it opposite day? If so, I thank you for your valuable input.

holy shit nigga whats your win rate? this crypto thing might not be for you

You actually don't see it? Allow me to explain. They want you to use a pre-built system to do things like mint a token. One thing Ethereum got right is, don't assume you understand the use case, just give devs the tools. Imagine if Eth had launched with a system that was pre-designed for fungible tokens only -- NFTs would have never launched, AMM exchanges would have never launched. If you want to see one of these systems in practice take a look at your precious Algo and or Cardano. It's not pretty.

Attached: 1512498933795s.jpg (225x211, 6.02K)

it's too rigid, you can't innovate because of it
same can be said for hathor
it looks good but as a dev it's actually fucking garbage
same reason devs are still in demand despite anyone being able to build a website using a service with no-code

NFTs are just fungible tokens with zero decimals and a fixed supply. The ETH model has everybody copy pasting contracts for the most mundane of functionality. You can still create your own token like that on Algorand, but almost nobody does, because there is no need. Algorand offers exactly the same expressive power as ETH but builds in standard features so the wheel does not have to be reinvented by every project.

The innovation comes from offchain projects and smart contracts, not tokens.

>and smart contracts
What the hell do you think we are talking about, TEAL is incredibly restrictive and simple, not as bad as Hathor but still.
Can you please stop having opinions on thing you don't understand, it's a huge waste of time for people who have to interact with you.

>innovations come from smart contracts
>not tokens
nigga what the fuck are you babbling about
tokens ARE smart contracts

Maybe on chains where this basic functionality isn't built in. Tokens are so ubiquitous that doing this makes a lot of sense. If the VM code for token code gets optimized: boom, every token transaction got more efficient.

Algo is the rare upper-midwit project, where genuinely smart people make bad decisions because they didn't take the task seriously.

You mean the restriction of not having to read and write code in a cobbled together JavaScript lookalike? PyTeal is much nicer to write and the fact that there is actual byte code underneath as a target for other high level languages instead of crosscompiling everything to fucking JavaScript is clearly the better design, come on.
I can understand that it's hard to stomach when other projects are out-innovating your chosen blockchain, but that's how progress happens.

Be more specific please. It's great because it isn't just another EVM copy. Compatibility can be built on top so projects can move over, but the foundation is much less complex and allows for further innovation, which is getting harder for ETH with every line added to their tangled mess.

what anime is this bros we are in an anime website pls i beg

>6 in myanimelist
nvm

saucenao check
amnesia-anime.fandom.com/wiki/Orion

renouncing ownership is literally a tx from the deployer...

Biggest example is the awful distribution schedule.