WHAT. THE. FUCK

It’s over isn’t it?

u.today/eu-cracking-down-on-unhosted-wallets

Attached: 09D4FD76-AA38-4819-9309-C0D369283AE0.jpg (750x1169, 511.05K)

Wow lmfao

jokes on them, i use trust wallet

curious to see how they're gonna enforce that

doesn't matter if you already have money in them, you can't block transactions that originate from self hosted wallets.

>watcha doin with your money, goy

All of these people are boomers. Shame anyone under 45 who tries to be a zogbot and perpetuate this utterly fucked system.

They cant. In all the time ive been in crypto ive seen 100+ "its over, regulations are here" threads. Crypto is literally impossible to regulate, that's the point.

well they can try to kill centralized onramps and push everyone towards p2p

since all anyone really wants to do is cash in their crypto for large sums of fiat, there is plenty they can do to regulate it

i’ve been saying this shit for months. they will make you kyc and blacklist any non kyc addresses from ever cashing out.

it’s literally not impossible to regulate. the government is just slow. public immutable ledger BTW they can backtrack all of your tax evasion FOREVER.

Attached: 354A192E-6EAA-4CDD-852F-F036665CD1A2.jpg (1125x1364, 1.04M)

good. everyone who only wants to use crypto to get more cash should leave anyways

Kek not so high and mighty anymore Europeans

You guys act like you’re making 2 million a year lol

uh oh user, i ...

they will enforce it by banning withdrawals from exchange wallets to "private wallets" and depositing to exchanges from "private wallets" therefore you will only be able to cash out with funds that were always on a CEX.

ok so your crypto sits in self hosted wallets forever and you can never cash out. sounds fun.

Ledger and Metamask will make new users do KYC and encourage old users as well.

wait, you arent? oh right, newfags

*Forks metamask from an IP located in North Korea and copies every update they do 2 hours later*

If you've already made it, it's as easy as denouncing your EU citizenship and flying to El Salvador. Isn't that the whole point of these crypto friendly jurisdictions?

>ok so your crypto sits in self hosted wallets forever and you can never cash out. sounds fun.

Crypto then has an incentive to be used as actual peer to peer currency instead of an investment vehicle.
I see that a a complete win,

i dont need to cash out lol, dyor

>you can never cash out. sounds fun.
no neo, what i'm telling you is when you're ready you wont need to

Or you're good if a country allows you to use Bitcoin as legal tender.