Tipping is literally one of the most jewish thing that exists

tipping is literally one of the most jewish thing that exists
its essentially you paying the salary of the workers of the dinner you are eating at instead of the boss
people will claim that the tip is actually paying for good service but isnt good service expected for dinner that costs 300% of what you would pay if you cooked yourself

Attached: 1646564450037.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imginn.org/asahi_nijo/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVD5wvJ1ru4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

move out of jewmerica

I took this picture

nice sex doll

>tipping is literally one of the most jewish thing that exists
tipping used to be an act of generosity

jews took advantage of that generosity and turned it into a harmful thing

also that's a sexy boy

Lower labor costs = cheaper food though doesn’t it? And you give an incentive for good service, and of course you know one of the most basic fundamentals of economics is that people respond to incentives. And surely you wouldn’t be posting on a business and finance forum if you didn’t know basic elementary economics at the very least, right?

they ruin everything they touch

I don’t understand why you have to blame the Jews for this.
As a greedy business man myself, this is an obvious way to cut down on expenses.
I claim solidarity with all business men, be they Jews, wypipo, Nigerians, rooftop Koreans, sheikh hagglers, what have you.
This is Any Forums for Christs sake, start acting like it or go back to Any Forums

Tipping is fucking horrible. Why do I need to pay some roastie more just for bringing my fucking food? I would be happy to take it myself from kitchen since I'm not a 300lb lardass.

imginn.org/asahi_nijo/
its all filters

Tipping is nowhere near as bad as income tax. At least with tipping, a cultural change could be made (stop hiring servants to do the easiest tasks for you if you aren’t mega rich ie: restaurant’s)

Only thing I tip is whenever I get a pizza delivered since I have known the place for years and am friendly to the employees. Hell sometimes I will get a pie straight from the oven that is steaming from the box not even 30 minutes later, and its a busy place too. Nothing like a good relation with your delivery guys.
Now this shit is what people should be pissed off about. Tipping at the very least is optional and if you do not plan on returning you can completely forget it. But you can’t escape the tax jew.

The thing is, they boss should give those incentives. By your logic we,the customers, should tip everyone because we want a good service. We expect a good service because we fucking paying for it.
>also
Gas yourself goy

Brilliant idea there. Governments should have to rely on tips for tax money.

ill tip for a mom and pop shop but no way for a corporation

unironically would be based if it didn't cause the governments to then take bribes

That's your son?

Why can't I go to japan

Attached: 1588077003873.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Herro sir!

Attached: 1648334020164.jpg (2448x3264, 731.91K)

As opposed to willing money into existence? Yes.

I'm an incel. I am a NEET. I have no friends. I have never had a romantic relationship. I have never had sex. I am prospectless. All I have is the validation I get from other anti-social and resentment-fueled losers online when I post nigger and woman hate threads. Society failed me. I should've had a fulfilling career, friends, sexual conquests, romantic love,and valuable social experiences yet I was given nothing.

Why should I tip a society that owes me so much? When I see a waitress or employed people I am brought close to tears. They are probably sexually active. They probably have friends. They are employable. They don't spend most of their waking hours blaming others for their misfortune. What do I have in common with them? I start shaking with anger.
They might as well be aliens. I tell myself they are robots, NPCs, devoid of an internal monologue, devoid of depth, devoid of a rich inner life. That makes me feel better momentarily, even if I know it's a lie. What do I owe them?

I will never tip. Not until society gives me what I am entitled to.

We don't have tipping in Europe, it's almost solely an American thing - so you know it's bad.

I don't see the connection with jews, but tipping is both unnecessary and unfair. For example attractive girls always tend to be tipped vastly higher, and it's not the fault of the tipper either as that's just a natural inclining for a male vs tipping another male. Tipping just makes things awkward for everyone. People still smile and provide good service in Europe, you don't have to hold the threat of tipping over them.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVD5wvJ1ru4

wagie your 5 minute break is almost up, are you done seething yet?

I just ordered a pizza, did not tip.

>steaming hot
>30 minutes later

Your obviously s fag European. See in America if you do a good job I fucking reward you with some extra money just to give you an incentive to keep doing s good job. You get paid by the employer wether or not you do a good job, I give you 10 dollars on a 20 dollar meal and I k ow next time your gonna be happy to see me and make sure my foods quality and that the nigger working there doesn't spot in it.