Watch russians and rich south americans buy up property all around me

>watch russians and rich south americans buy up property all around me
>no laws in place to protect American citizens
>foreigners buy up all the real estate driving up the price
>Americans priced out and forced to leave Florida
How does the government allow this to happen? What other country on earth allows foreigners to just do this? And fuck crypto brotards who come to Miami and try to make this some kind of crypto hub, you're not different than the monkeys who crowd Miami Beach.

Attached: floridamadtho.png (549x675, 177.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

malinowski.house.gov/media/press-releases/representatives-malinowski-salazar-cohen-and-wilson-introduce-bipartisan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

move to mississipi you priced out pleb

Florida user here, people from other states love to say Desantis is based but he is really fucking us so hard.

Kill yourself fucking ny faggot. Go back.

But I'm not a NY faggot, I'm a UF graduate and lived in Florida since I was 12. I also voted for Trump and will again if he runs in 2024. Why don't you choke on Desantis' cock more bro?

Call your representatives/senstors and yell at them about passing the ENABLERS act - it legislates diligence on real estate, lawyers, etc to be in line with banking. It won’t fix the situation but its a start

Yeah this is a major issue everywhere. Chinese are buying entire neighborhoods up in some cities but like you said it’s not just them. Non US citizens should not be allowed to own property here unless they can prove they live there X number of months per year. It shouldn’t even be up for debate

>Why does the government allow this?
We have this thread 100 times a day.

The government exists to transfer power and resources away from you in an orderly manner. It doesn't exist to protect you, it doesn't exist to serve you, it's just a simple parasite.

How are Russians buying up land in FL? I thought we had sanctions?

Attached: 1646310207711.jpg (1024x1024, 132.7K)

reminder to move to an affordable state if you're priced out. this is capitalism and we want to attract capital.

>Offshore economy
>Buy up foreign goods
>Sell companies and real estate to recoup expenditures
>Repeat
Fact: The US is a third world state

Hey jogger I got a property in the Orlando region for $500k in 2016 and just dumped it for $930k...time to do the same in cheaper shit holes

You can buy 3-4 bedroom ocean front beach houses in Venezuela for $17-20k, as the dollar falls I would like to be in a place with lots of resources as the world reserve currency goes back to commodity backing

(((Russians))) and (((ukranians)))

jesus christ just become a contractor and build houses if you complain about this so much.

DeSantis sucks ass. His problem is that he always just viewed the Gov as a stepping stone to run for office in 2024 which he will do. Distracted with culture war bullshit.

>How does the government allow this to happen?

the government doesn't care about you beyond your ability to be exploited for economic gain. can you pump the GDP, can you provide tax revenues, can your existence further enrich congressman goldberg and his friends -- that is all they care about. that is why affordable or socialized healthcare has been a talking point but not an action item for the past 3 decades, that is why "$15/hour minimum wage" has been a talking point for a decade, that is why the student loan debt crisis has been ignored for the past decade, that is why the government prioritizes GDP growth and manipulated unemployment/labor participation rate numbers above all else. they don't care if your existence is pure agony. as long as you're showing up to a meaningless make-work job everyday and as long as you're feeding your time and labor into some big jewish scheme that ultimately pumps the government's KPIs -- that is what is important to our greater economic development district (what you might refer to as a country.)

Enjoy the Free Market™.

Capitalism is a disease at this point and no one actually believes in it. All foreign-owned real estate should be seized immediately and redistributed to Americans only. All American-owned property remains unaffected.

it's your own Fed doing it retard ghost of kiev supporting nigger

Attached: fed_mortgage_buying_spree.png (2494x1310, 1005.43K)

It's pretty fucked when you realize Chinks buy up property in other countries but we can't buy property in China. Australia/New Zealand are fucked the hardest by it but places in the US are starting to get fucked by Chinks buying.

burgers literally financed their own demise

come and try to take it faggot

Maybe if we STOPPED giving our neetbux to russian con artists like pic related this would not be a problem. But NO, muh oracles, muh javascript datafeeds worth trillions. Go ahead and keep complaining while you enrich russian oligarchs biz. I'm sure you wont be betrayed.

Attached: chainlink-founder-sergey-nazarov-gID_4.jpg (1280x720, 115.9K)

Florida snowbird here. Bought a property down here in st pete 3 years ago and already 1x’d. Very happy with Ron D but he’s not even close to the orange man’s level

Qare you mentally ill, nigger?

Tell me more and provide links.

The executive summary is that banks have to do whats called due diligence/know your client to determine where the money comes from and if its ok to work with. Other industries, namely real estate, lawyers, and art dealers but also pr firms and investment advisers, aren’t held to the same standard. This proposed law would fix that, making it more difficult to move/launder kleptocratic money through those pathways.

malinowski.house.gov/media/press-releases/representatives-malinowski-salazar-cohen-and-wilson-introduce-bipartisan

Where were you born?

You just described the entire country. The whole of USA has been sold out. It's not just Florida, its just very apparent in Florida because of how segmented the population centers are and of course Miami being a staging point for Latin America.

Last year I was at a cafe in north central FL. It’s very rural, and I own property there so I go there to escape the Yankees and niggers. There were guys there from Dubai or the Emirates, I forget which, bragging about how they were here to buy up as much land as they could for commercial investment. I have never been so angry in my life. I’m a FL native btw, family has been here for over 5 gens

Honestly user, I'm very close to just taking my money and going to some place like PR or Colombia or Mexico and living with a much cheaper COL. Places less affected by globohomo and EU/RUS polishits.

I've been here since 94. If you think that Gillum wouldve done anything less than eviscerate this states economy during covid youre fucked in the head, but hey you went to UF so you're better than everyone right?

Kill yourself.