My brain hurts

Been looking into CCIP as id like to get more knowledgable on link and its competitors, please can you help me with the following:
My understanding was that CCIP allows programmable token bridges between blockchains which would allow the movement of tokens between different blockchain environments, at the same time stargate is a cross chain liquidity bridge between blockchains; are they not delivering the same thing? Sorry if what i asked is obvious and retarded, trying my best

Attached: 2342424.gif (498x435, 1.34M)

Link has no competition. Cross chain shitquidty scams will go to zero.

stargate ((layerZero)) will be using chainlink, the other user hinted yesterday that CCIP competition = CCIP

Every other day you're going to see threads where some broken english pajeet suggests that a project you've never heard of is somehow worthy competition (and not just vaporware with a cheap website) for ccip

Thanks all. To be honest i dont think stargate is some prajeet shitcoin, but would you please let me know if my analysis was incorrect? (what my post stated). Im trying to visualise how the two differ.

They don’t differ user, stargate uses ccip

I just moved to Ohio from California from my abusive liberal parents but my god I couldn't be happier to be in a conservative state I'm battling to keep myself a float right now but hoping if I can get a job or get some assistance I can start learning how to code and transfer that knowledge over to my success, I hate starting alone but I know if god wants me to succeed he will show me how, and open the doors.
0x28b15DdD58210697c858cF119E223f63f9C35387

CCIP isn't a bridge, it's the framework for a bridge. It's like how a game engine isn't a game, it's a framework that games are built upon.

enjoy not being able to post bro

Thanks mate, i appreciate it haha. So basically programmable token bridge is built upon CCIP which allows tokens to be swapped between blockchains, (which is basically the same as what stargates cross bridge liquid pool is doing?)
Im just not understanding the need for stargate if link already does all of this

any link to that thread user?

Watch the Ben Chan and Sergey talks on ccip from smartcon. If you skip to the relevant parts it’s like 20 minutes total. A product like stargate which will integrate and build on ccip is exactly what the link team has had in mind this whole time. Stargate has limited functionality for now.

checked and cheers fren

That’s my post btw

If you’re in Ohio, go to the Refuge, and they’ll house you for free and get you a job.
Plus you’ll get clean off all the drugs si suspect you’re on.

Attached: 3F753472-5ACF-44BE-9A87-4CFE8BEAAD41.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

Okay will do, its actually in my to watch list :) Would you care to explain how link would profit from stargate or is that described in the video? Only asking as im at work currently and cant watch video yet

> leave liberal state
> go to conservative state and feel prideful over moving
> still asking for gibs

go back home under your parents roof and find a job till you can take care of yourself.

I spoon fed as much as I could in the linked thread. No one knows the exact tokenomics yet.

whats the point of beating ccip out of the gate if it uses ccip?

this
wtf is this starlink/stargate shit
kek

No worries mate i appreciate your time, thank you sir. Im a complete noob with link, only started looking into it in the past couple weeks (i have been buying blue chips like bnb and btc for years so never really wanted to look into anything else) but i must say, link looks extremely undervalued currently (I think links low price is people dumping their 0.11 buy ins from years ago) and will see a massive pump once blockchains are mainstream used by every corp (in my opinoon chainlink scales with the evolution and adoption of smart contracts).

very true my friend. Im just trying to understand how it all works, I like to know how things work to a T otherwise i just get confused.

I think I’m not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussion on here isn’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1616703765241.png (883x720, 456.56K)

please fuck off retard, the mosrt ironic thing is this exact comment is spammed on every link thread, indicated your rather a unemployed slob fudding link threads witht he same boring comment every day or your a bot

It's over linkie, the jig is up. Only tears from here on.

Attached: its_over.jpg (2397x265, 86.4K)

wtfwt mein niggers