HA HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cucko.jpg (960x420, 15.02K)

>like $18B FDV at one point
>undiluted like $200M
who could have seen this coming. I even aped QRDO at $1.1, it was an obvious moon with the bullshit it talked about. dumped around $6.

checked

Dumped my 50k QRDO about an hour ago (peak holding about 132k). Made solid profit but the ship has sailed and the market is going to be crazy diluted in 12 months time. This may go up to $4, but will not survive a bear market. My Qredo is unfortunately no longer torpedo.

Attached: 1638180245629.png (1639x998, 3.7M)

Buy signal

I was the first person on the board to buy and shill this. I bought at 0.86 and sold most above $7. VCs have been given the token for free as a gift alongside their equity purchase. They will dump the token to break-even as the company itself will be a Unicorn by the end of the year. The token is dead.

I BOUGHT AT 8 WHERE ARE YOU TRANNIE SHILLS I JUST WANT TO TALK MAYBE PICK YOUR BRAIN A LITTLE SHOW YOURSELVES JUST A FRIENDLY CHAT BRO NO HARD FEELINGS.

Attached: 7AC34324-0425-4CF0-A8F2-9230BAE16746.png (860x845, 97.45K)

Tranny here, we told you NOT to buy this.

trannies didn't shill qredo the fuck are you talking about

we are here what do want to talk about

Attached: 216-2161915_transparent-pepe-the-frog-png-moon-man-with.png (860x1333, 343.17K)

>PRQ
>QRDO

money forehead is NOT to be trusted anymore

Attached: 1645185918178.webm (458x234, 568.28K)

Bought at around five, capitulated at three a couple of days ago. Lost thousands on this shit

>buy high, sell low
Excellent tactic my man.

Attached: 1638752918731.jpg (484x327, 24.01K)

>I was the first person on the board to buy and shill this.
I'm sure you were buddy.

>Any Forums bought and shilled this at $6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, I'll continue to hold this token with appalling price action and rock-bottom sentiment for another six months to allow the circulating supply to double. That'd definitely be a smarter play than cutting my losses before that happens.

I sold at $8 and everyone laughed at me.

Kadena tranny here, we warned you. When QREDO was at $8 you laughed out our 'dead in the water' $5 babena. Get fucked

Today I will buy the dip

Attached: Hmm.png (154x256, 15.9K)

AND
WE
ARE
BACK

You know Any Forums bought the top when you have the
cope posts