Kadena

Since you brought it up:
>created a coin called Karma with near identical principles
No, he created a DHT system for peer-to-peer resource sharing. It was not intended for use as digital currency.
>It did not have the brilliant insight that Satoshi [Nakamoto, inventor of Bitcoin] brought. He used proof of work as part of the consensus protocol. I didn't have that. And the proof of work in Karma was one time. So you do the hard work one time, and then you collect some coins and then after that, you can use those. So that's how that system came about. It's a fun system, it's cited very widely among academics. But it obviously did not turn into Bitcoin.
>Sirer himself explained why his system did not succeed: the timing was not right and he did not have as a long-term vision as Satoshi who “jumped out and said, ≪Hey, I want to replace the dollar≫”. In fact, Karma is “just” a project for egalitarian engagement in peer-to-peer collaboration, a payment system for people who want to share files online.

>Ari Juels, Creator of your beloved Proof of Work
You should check who is cited in his paper, and who invented the actual idea first instead of a term.
>The idea of proof of work (PoW) was first explained in a paper Cynthia Dwork and Moni Naor [1], though the term “proof of work” came later [2]. It was first proposed as a way to deter spam, but it’s better known these days through its association with cryptocurrency.

fuck you

Attached: 1lv9xhxyhlqc262kffl55w08ms1cvxsnrv49zhvm0b799dsi0v0i-kadena-k-logo.png (488x536, 24.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/zoidcoin-network/zoidpay-partners-with-kadena-to-offer-instant-interoperable-liquidity-23ba7cb2233a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think in the future we will buy our groceries with Kadena?

And also, learn the difference between sharding/partitioning and the application of the terms, not the colloquialization.
>lol lmao

medium.com/zoidcoin-network/zoidpay-partners-with-kadena-to-offer-instant-interoperable-liquidity-23ba7cb2233a

Just the bags

What's going on here, a kda debate that I'm not the cause off and or took part in, in any way?
We made it lads, now it's time to sit back and relax

Attached: 4A1A5695-F1F7-472D-AC05-F355D6A59FBD.jpg (390x314, 16.58K)

is that you kda user

Ye and I just read the conversation, please don't ever shill with stuart haber, he's clearly just a buddy they asked for his cryptographic insight and nowadays all he does is take paychecks for sitting at bsv conventions. I don't think he contributed a lot to kda.

I think this post you just made is interesting though I give you that.

The other user you were debating with was probably larping or that one retarded avax holder, Emin is a scammer, I don't care what anyone says.
Watching emin talk makes this very clear, all he cares about is "FAST" this is his whole selling point, avax does not solve even one of the 3 trilemma points, even scam chains solve at least one corner, but avax doesn't even solve one. All emin says is "the most important thing is SPEED, WE NEED TO GO FAST"
Meanwhile stocks settle in 3 days and visa a month. Bitcoin with it's 10m blocktime is already the fastest settlement layer ON THE PLANET. Now we have eth and kda with less than a minute.

Anyways, I'm shorting avax and luna rn, AMA

Attached: ILikeYouDog.jpg (750x937, 99.88K)

idk why ID change, maybe because phone

>Anyways, I'm shorting

Bank Man says thanks for the donation

Don't worry, my collateral is in the double digits lmao.
They are not getting shit.

Attached: 7517384D-561B-4BD2-A356-F80CB05B89A7.jpg (731x1024, 151.55K)

i never said he contributed to kda, he is developing Immutable Record on marmalade and that's probably something to pay attention to. other user misinterpreted that

I think immutable record is just a garage project cashgrab.

Attached: 08A3489E-504B-4DF9-9AEF-415A0B316ABF.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

that's fine user, im just pointing out the effort

Some user here called Kadena a college project and that sharding is a meme.

>QUOTE
>ad hominem
as expected from a delusional kda tranny

>Emin Gün Sirer
>h-index 46 #2 in Cornells IC3
>created a coin called Karma well before bitcoins inception with near identical principles
>Ari Juels
>h-index 91 #1 in Cornells IC3
>Creator of your beloved Proof of Work
>Jae Kwon previous student of Emins, frequently asks his advice and thus developed tendermint
if you manage to break through the awful amount of cognitive dissonance, you'll realize kadena is essentially no different than a college project as indicated by their lack of developers, dapps, smart contracts, years since inception, etc
>END OF QUOTE

he does make a point. if sharding were a viable solution then top cryptographists would have made use of it long ago...

Attached: alice-the-march-hare-the-dormouse-and-the-mad-hatter-at-the-latters-tea-party-from-alice-in-wonderland-by-lewis-carroll-alice-in-wonderland---1st-edition---pub-1865-illustration-by-j-tenniel-photo-by-.jpg (1200x900, 254.45K)

dude are you blind

Are you retarded? Sharding is THE solution that EVERY (Every Single) Datacenter in the world is making use off right now.
Amazon, google, mirosoft, you think they run their entire operation on one single server?

You are genuenly retarded for not knowing that sharding is THE solution.

Even cryptographers want to make use of it, eth2, harmony, eldrond, icp, avax, cosmos, polkadot.

All of those projects are not sharded, vaporware or just L2 though.
The reason why kda is so great, it's actually sharded as in separate partitions.

>he does make a point. if wheels were a viable solution then top car brands would have made use of it long ago...
>he does make a point. if lenses were a viable solution then top camera manufacturers would have made use of it long ago...
>he does make a point. if oil were a viable solution then top plastic manufacturers would have made use of it long ago...

am I so mad

Datacenters are really databases. distributed data structures like blockchains are not databases. sharding might work for databases, but not within the context of cryptographic/distributed data structures. prove me wrong?

>but not within the context of cryptographic/distributed data structures. prove me wrong?
My man you are the one who needs to prove us wrong

>this thing that works for databases all over the world will not work for this type of database! Prove me wrong

No, it's currently working and the brightest minds in the industry are desperately trying to come up with a good sharding implementation for crypto.

Attached: 1626063842415.jpg (529x480, 59.95K)

And they won't come up with anything more efficient than chainweb.

Who are the brightest minds?

> it, eth2, harmony, eldrond, icp, avax, cosmos, polkadot.
I don't actually think any of those people are the brightest minds otherwise they would have solved it. But I'd assume you think they are. At least the other user does.