Are white women a good investment?

Are white women a good investment?
If not, what are some alternatives that give better returns?

Attached: whitewomen.jpg (2203x1476, 1.14M)

Med women age much better

Attached: le-cv-capillaire-de-monica-bellucci-photo-16.jpg (704x1056, 68.32K)

Asian woman age gracefully.
Any Forums used to be an asian pusy board you know.

Attached: 59B0287C-CE21-4547-A0C2-8B3C5A07EF07.jpg (250x237, 7.31K)

she got what she asked for

Attached: weinsteind.jpg (747x881, 702.22K)

I had to google if it was really her.
Wow, what a downgrade.

its a bad pic, but jesus shes only 31

White women are literally awful to be around but hot and produce good offspring. Idk what to do bros...

>Asian woman age gracefully.

Attached: very-old-asian-lady-in-thailand-B7AHX7.jpg (891x1390, 151.25K)

she is 112yo c'mon

The wall absolutely punished her.

It used to be but Elliot Roger’s red pilled us on hápas and who wants that in the house.

If she'd settled down and had a family then she'd look better. Spinsters age worse.

>white women
there's no other option. if you're human (white) you need a white woman to have human (white) children

Mulatto girls with nerdy black fathers. She had the mostamazing ass and hips with extremely narrow waist, face of a white girl, with a very unique but light complexion. And she acted completely white except she had humility and empathy like I've never seen in a girl that hot before. I really fucked up losing her, shit.

Isn't she 14 in the left picture? Ffs people.

Image is intentionally unflattering. Bad lighting, bad angle, etc. Pic related is from the same night.
That said, to answer the question: Very few women are "worth it" from a looks perspective, because most women aren't models or professionally attractive and will only get worse as they age. It's less a question of ethnicity and more a question of wealth and luck since 1) you need to take care of your body as you get older and that costs money (gym memberships, good food, etc), and 2) you need to have the right genetics with fat/muscle in the right places.

Attached: SEI_93263622-e1647243128922_jpg.jpg (2450x1606, 2.05M)

Stupid vegan diet, excessive sunbathing and alcoholism made her hit the wall hard. Make sure your woman eats enough meat, isn't spending all day in the sun and doesn't drink too much if you want to get more years out of her, or at least age more gracefully.

>muh Asian women age better!
They still look good because they have an extreme phobia of the sun. Because working outside in the sun tans your skin, it's a sign you're lower class. Pale people can afford not to do that, or at least have the sun umbrella when they're walking around on their leisure.

Shes got man shoulders da fuck

No, the image you posted is lighting/makeup fraud. The OP is how she actually looks

it's too unbearable for me. at some point i took the ethnic pill. i've had 6 dates in the last month and they were all with black or asian women. they're so joyful and traditional and happy. so much better than blue haired goblins

monica bleu cheese

still would

Their vaginas fucking stink.

>Image is intentionally unflattering.
A different perspective would be to say that yours is intentionally flattering

Attached: _122014495_gettyimages-1236041713-594x594[1].jpg (976x549, 59.5K)

They eat shit that smells like dirty pussy as it is.

>not posting the original

Attached: 1647809352892.jpg (847x1114, 486.37K)

I moved to yurop. White girls here are better than north american ones. Canadian women in particular are literal subhuman filth. Ones from the US can be ok but they're too fat.