What is the Make-it amount for today?

Does $1 million still cut it?
$2mil? $5mil? ....$10mil...?

Attached: 1648384211773.jpg (256x256, 12.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqAv_h2lswo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry but it does not matter user..
you... you still count it in usd
>have your results

Attached: ngmi1.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

Depends on where you live.

In the western world it's around $2.5 mil at this point, and that's just to not have to work and live modestly.

For me, it’s only around 50K. I am an incel btw

2m+ but only in a third world country. 10m+ in usa

I could live on 1M here in Romania

only if you're a reckless, alcoholic, party-ever-night, simping-on-camgirls fag

According to biz you need at least $10 Million to live frugally for a few years only if you are lucky.

user, do you listen to Negură Bunget? Shill me some other good Romanian music youtube.com/watch?v=QqAv_h2lswo

Hey Fren,
As long as the money keeps coming, it still doesnt cut it, be it $20 mil or $40 mil. I remain focused on getting some profit over the green as it gives me more confidence on my stake in Comethswap.
You should focus on just getting that bag and less focus on when you feel you have financial stability.

100 mil or nothing

Whatever gets you 150k/year in passive income

I don't think it's possible to completely make it

I used to be able to get by with $700 per month, now I'm spending close to 10x that per month and can't imagine ever going lower.

The richer you get, the more comfier your life will become and the more you pay for that comfort.

You can meme around all you like that when you're a millionaire you're still living like a bum, but trust me sooner or later the lifestyle gets you.

It's the little things here and there. The jacket you couldn't afford or the shoes etc. Maybe you decide to upgrade to a better car? Apartment? House? All of these are money pits. Not to mention a woman.

Sure 7 figs will help you chill the fuck out for a while, but in the end there's always going to be struggle.

Only if you're retarded and become a victim of commodity fetishism.

kys poorfag

Minimum 3M for non coastal US, 5M for coastal US
Half that for second/third world

T seven figure

Long term, 0.1 BTC could be close to making it. Mid term, make it 0.5-1 BTC. Short term? Don't know, don't care.

And yes, I'm serious.

Depends on your age and how you see yourself living in the future. The one good thing about getting older is that every year you need less and less total overall assuming you arent planning on leaving your kids a windfall (lmao at us procreating)

oh I need my new jacket, oh I need my new shoes...I have nothing going in my life so I fill the void by spending all my money on useless junk

good luck running around naked in your village

35,000,000 is the "make-it" amount, this changes next April