What are americans doing right now?

What are americans doing right now?

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

shiddng

nothing, as usual

having french fries and coffee for breakfast

Attached: 1647073958013.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

We hardly think of you

Attached: 1606952708549.png (500x636, 299.6K)

Whatever it is I'm sure it involves getting shot and eating processed fat

Driving their mobility scooters into church

getting my 3rd McDonald's breakfast you need anything op?

How long?How long?

Getting shot at

Attached: 1644416213301.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

Actually fasting today because I'm 220 and 5 7.

Shitting and pooping

In this very moment there is at least one American thinking about BBC, think about that

fasting doesn't do shit you're better off with exercise and a healthy diet

Sitting on Any Forums

I’m waging, personally.

>Americans wake up
>market dumps

Uhhh, sweaty, quit selling your btc and go get shot at the local walmart after stuffing your fat fucking face with fried chicken

yeah, this
fasting just makes you tired and nutrient deficient
the problem is that you basically have to live in NYC to get enough exercise throughout the day
going to the gym for half an hour everyday isn’t going to cut it on the macro level
you actually need about three to four hours of daily activity to keep your metabolism humming

Murican here, we're lining up at the mcdonalds drive through in our huge diesel pick up trucks before we hop on the freeway for our three hour commute before we cram into the offices and construction yards where we pretend to work for 8-9 hours (with a lunch break for mandatory socializing) before we get back on the freeway before our 4 hour commute home where our wife didn't even bother showering after fucking some other guy and my mutt children either beg me for money or tell me I'm a bad person because of my genitals and refusal to take experimental genetic therapies because the man on tv told them so.

G*d bless America.