I have a really good idea for a phone app

Does anyone on Any Forums want to make it for me and share the money?

Attached: gang weed review collage uncensored.png (4029x1670, 3.87M)

make a discord

it's a catch-22, i can't tell people the idea to get them to volunteer to help without telling them the idea first and having it stolen

>ideas guy

How long?

the phone app idea or gang weed the movie?

Stay poor then.

are you an app developer?

>Mob Insurance
its like uber but a reverse bounty

>target audience females
if they trigger the emergency (GPS deviation or fake pin or something) it sends out a silent beacon to all nearby bounty hunters

>save the lady and get the bounty

unironically a good idea, just about getting it as close to legal as possible.

Why would someone share the money with you after doing all the work?

think gps deviation is the big brain genius idea part of it tho (ladys would plan their route on the app then walk it irl) if they leave route or stop for 2 mins then auto triggers

Attached: workers of the world unite.png (690x409, 29.22K)

should i apply for a patent and then look for a developer?

Attached: 1646942008898.png (273x141, 53.88K)

oh my bad i thought you were looking for ideas op

no. during the process of writing gang weed the movie, the foremost cultural phenomenon of the twenty-first century, the muses granted me a glimpse of the greatest application for iOS and Android ever invented

it doesn't have a name yet but i have the idea and an idea of the UI

Attached: R (9).jpg (570x387, 22.71K)

my genius idea is sort of like but its actually like uber but to defeat the reverse bounties, if the lady triggers the gps, the assailants phone triggers a signal jammer and it sends a beacon to a fellow assassilant so they can both fight off the bounty hunter and pursue the person

has anyone on Any Forums made a phone app? how did it go? i think my idea is good and probably inexpensive to implement although I can't do it myself. my only programming experience is from hacknet

Sure, spill the beans and I'll tell you if it's worth my time

nice try but i've got an app to defeat the app that defeats the reverse bounties

can you really just patent the idea for an app? that seems so stupid it must be the way american laws work

So basically it's like uber for tinder. You sign up as a 'driver' except your vehicle is a girl. Everytime someone orders an uber, one of your girl goes and fucks the customer. And then your vehicle will be rated (out of 10). You will be issue an NFT with the equivalent value (non-fungible so you can't let your 3's fuck 2 times and get a 6's, that would be very sexist and discriminating toward women). You can sell this NFT or redeem it to fuck other bitches.

As more people join on the customer side, the value of pussy in our network will increase. At incomes roll in, the drivers now have more money to buy new and better vehicles. Which will in turn make our app more lucrative.

>isn't it just pimping?
no it's a fair day's pay for a fair day's work
>do I have to bring in pussy as a vehicle
yes
>when will this launch
after I get enough (you)s on this thread I'll start working on it
>what are your teams' credentials
they be codin' and shit
>can I invest in this project
no. this is a BYOB app

My idea is much better than this and has a witty pun name

yeah but your idea probably doesn't treat women like sex objects so mine wins, indubitably

not wrong

Attached: unfiltered sex scene.png (630x390, 26.16K)