I was wondering if we could have a link thread to discuss what everyone intends to do immediately post-staking launch...

I was wondering if we could have a link thread to discuss what everyone intends to do immediately post-staking launch? Will you risk your stacks from the get-go?

And perhaps to also discuss smart contracts in general?
I've been thinking I'd like to make something that could utilise existing pricefeeds, or even just vrf for a trustworthy lottery, but I'm not technical enough.

No fudder cultists please.

Attached: _2021_03_chainlink_1.png (728x382, 86.95K)

>immediately poststaking
immediately stake all my stack.
sell 1/4 at 1000 dollars, another 1/4 at 10 thousand. the rest is staked forever

I'll probably hold off for a couple of months at least, just my 2 cents

2 more weeks

>Will you risk your stacks from the get-go?
Pool's closed.

I plan to stay a link merchant on bancor. With a lot of people leaving for official staking this should bring in some good apys

Attached: 1618780791346.jpg (1079x442, 64.02K)

I plan on letting niggers tongue my anus

Really no reason to believe that linkpool will be the only route to go and if they are then they'll want a lot of link

Makes no sense

>Risk
Whoosh nigger. Pool's closed.

First thing is see minimum staking i guess? I only have 1.3k link so worried it ain't enough

I've got nothing against linkpool, but the insistance that they'll be the only route to staking for any length of time is silly

You're actually retarded.
>If you know you know

But rewards are paid in link... is that not the smarest way to stack?

Enlighten us, overly aggressive linkpool user

No risk with early linkpool staking.

I’ll keep my link in bancor for now and wait how it all plays out. Nodes like linkpool are legit though and have great reputation so staking should be relatively risk free. I’m not sure about other nodes, they might not even accept your link. It will be a great disappointment for many nulinkers who don’t understand that link staking is different from “defi staking”

Those anons who will lock their stacks will help get the exit scam going, otherwise everybody would try to exit on day1 but because they fell for the hodl and 1keoy meme, they will just watch link go to $50 again before the inevitable market collapse which will bring Chainlink back to ico levels, at least sub $1.

inb4 there will be no liquidity below one dollar, yes there will be watch the deluded bagholders try to buy into despair

You had 4 years

I think if link is on your radar then you'll know the difference between more reasonable stable reward apy's (2-20%) with an essential infastructure as its backbone versus the 7000% apy that will rugpull a month later

Fud cult moving the goalposts as they admit link will be past $50 again this year

I plan to split things between a few SaaS providers and see how it goes. Might sell 10k once it hits $1k and put that in a couple vanguard funds. Would be nice to have a little set aside as a backup retirement.
Then again if it hits $1k staking will probably give me a couple million per year anyway. Might could set aside the backup retirement from just selling staking rewards, assuming we get at least 3%.

My plan is to kill myself as I watch LINK dump to single digits after staking is released.

>Might sell 10k once it hits $1k and put that in a couple vanguard funds.
Holy fuck i share this board with retards like this.