MultiVAC

How are we hodling up MTV bros? Did you capitulate or buy more?

I still have my 1 million staked and cbf unstaking kek

Attached: MTV.jpg (1062x810, 201.4K)

Looks like farms and pools are finally opening on MTVswap today. Still holding and bought the swappy dip.

Attached: 16471130870752jpg.png (803x722, 125.15K)

I'm getting early fantom vibes

Attached: EuphoricBobo.jpg (218x250, 7.33K)

Literally going to zero kek

Babena

Is this a bot or a meme?

Rope soon for me

Initial bag was 700k MTV a year ago.
Bought multiple dips, bag is now 3.8M. At the start of the next leg of a bullrun and am pretty happy with my choices but will take profit when this thing starts flying.

Prove it. I only have 300k. Thinking of rounding it up to 1m. Should I?

How come there are so many issues with MTVSwap launch considering it's based on v2 Uniswap? Also farms and pools haven't even launched yet and it's 40% under presale price

Jesus imagine having 3.8M. I've got only 500k but I'm not selling before 0.15c.

Do you bros who have big stacks just go from Fiat to buy your mtv with btc? Really hate the crypto to crypto tax bullshit. Would love to peel off some of the $400k I have to get 500k-1m but selling off some of my stack for a taxable event sucks. Spending $5k out of my bank account kind blows too. Have a 150k stack of mtv now. Same mentality fucked me on Fantom where I didn’t top off my 140k to a bigger amount and sell some link to do it

How long?How loHow long?ng?

LMAO he thinks anyone who makes money in crypto pays taxes

idk they are either extreme amateurs or there are some bigger problems with the chain but they don't want to admit it. Also they had to build some things from scratch so I guess it took them longer than expected
>it's 40% under presale price
Well if some people decide to sell at a loss then it is their problem.

piece of shit

Hold 1.5m of this and have basically written off. I've hardly kept up with it at all but from what I can tell the roadmap was a paragraph of text (so not a roadmap), no plan on running a node and the network seems to be breaking for some reason? Or am I being unfair here?

I have 700k MTV and at this point I am thinking of it as lost money.
If it pumps nice, if it doesnt, well, shit.

Again and again you ROACHES make another MTV thread. Do I gotta tell you incels again? I made this coin dump 60% single handedly. And I'll do it over and over until you transphobes have nothing left teehee ^~^ You know what you boys have to do, sell your MTV bags for KDA and be happy! KDA $100 eoy nyaa nyaa!

Attached: KDA SHILL 3.jpg (300x168, 10.45K)

I love you.

I hate you bigot

I can't handle this honestly, my friends shill me MTV and i bought 1c they say will pump to 10c. it never happened and went opposite way.

When to kys

Attached: tumblr_13e30da9a8dd8988414238b3f7115ea3_021bca17_400.gif (267x141, 1.85M)

I will buy KDA because I love you.
Abuse me more.