What is the most cost-effective(!) chair for daylong sitting on your ass and trading? Post your neet throne

What is the most cost-effective(!) chair for daylong sitting on your ass and trading? Post your neet throne

Attached: markus_1.jpgd2fe39c4-d929-477e-ae08-ca0ec8e8a9e7Large.jpg (600x600, 29.57K)

same

>arm rests
Cringe. I have one without arm rests because Im too autistic to keep sitting straight. So I just keep shaking from left to right on my chair and swap the way I sit. Sometimes normally, sometimes I turn the chair 90 degrees left/right and sit like that, sometimes I put the back of the chair in front of me... Idk.. couldnt do all that autistic shit with those armrests

I unscrewed my arm rests because it gets in the way of my guitar playing kek

>Paying out the ass for an overpriced office-cuck chair created to milk businesses dry instead of an ergonomically superior SecretLab Titan chair

Shiggy diggy

Attached: i1619203231796352.jpg (1920x1280, 548.29K)

For daylong sitting you don't want to be cost-effective. You want the best available.

> Pretending “game” chairs aren’t rebranded F-tier office chairs with some colors and a logo pressed on it

Ngmi

I have tried just about every office chair in the $1000-3000 range because I had some back problems, and none of them even came close to Secret Lab Titan. Keep talking about things you know nothing about

This + think pad x230

Attached: Screenshot_20220327_062000_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1560, 256.44K)

JÄRVFJÄLLET
Its Markus with tweaked armrests so you can manspread easily

That one.

> not sitting on the floor
kinda cringe ngl.

Bucket seats are objectively uncomfy. They're designed for cars so you don't get thrown around by the movement. They aren't comfortable to lounge in.

got a secret lab too it's great

In my industry they use Aeron chairs. They are like $1200 new but used in new condition they are $400 all the time. They are made for working all day at a desk.

Sitting Is bad for you. Only walking and lying are healthy.

i bought a 140$ mesh office chair with head rest addon. I can sit for long hours without hurting my back.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x1024, 353.21K)

t. retard

the better one you can find
the more you stay on it the more you are profiting for not being cheap
gaming chairs and cheap

How long are you going to leave this fucking RAPE DICK in here?

I unscrewed the armrests on my Markus, so it seems I'm good to go

say that again

Attached: daniel.jpg (600x546, 25.83K)