HEX will have > BTC market cap

The more I dig into hex the more I realise that this will overtake btc mcap wise easily. It’s actually insane.

Call me crazy but it you really look into it you will come to same conclusion.

Attached: B143D9F9-68A3-494A-80DE-CD26DBEF7FE8.jpg (1080x1484, 497.77K)

DANGER DANGER
HEX IS A SCAM
STAY AWAY STAY AWAY
DANGER
RICHARD HEART IS A SCAMMER
STAY AWAY

STAY AWAY DANGER

I thought market cap doesn't matter? Hexicans seem to care a lot about this metric that supposedly doesn't matter at all, kek

Seethe. I care a lot cause people like you will cope if they see it #1.

It’s also good marketing wise.

>you will cope if they see it #1.
>copes by saying other people will cope if he stops coping

Cope

I tried to think how to make Hex any better in terms of pumping design. I can't really think of any way this would pump any harder except more products & services with whose tokens airdropped to Hex holders. Hedron being the prime example of this.

You delay gratification by locking up your funds for as long as you like, others locked up shorter are dilluted and their coins are given to you over time. Take part in inflation like a btc miner except you set it and forget it; pay your future self. You get to live your life once your stakes are set. It's a way out of the crypto rabbit hole that doesn't even make most of us happy to be in the first place.

Have you heard of vapetranny?

cringe

no the hex chart in linear is cringe
even more cringe is richard saying "you have to put it in log otherwise it doesnt make sense"
also richard still claiming to haved called the top only for alts to do a 5x and btc to reach ath's again, and he just doubles down harder with the "i was right, everyone else was wrong" "b-but it was judas candle"

>The more I dig into hex the more I realise that this will overtake btc mcap wise easily. It’s actually insane.
I agree

$100 Hex here we come

> I can't really think of any way this would pump any harder except more products & services with whose tokens airdropped to Hex holders. Hedron being the prime example of this.
A new PRC-20 on Pulsechain called KIRA will be airdropped to everyone who sacrificed for PulseX

Kira is just a prc-20. Literally no docs on what it does. Hedron allows you to borrow against your Hex stakes.

Alos motion mark is a retard. 0 tech skills. I'd be surprised if he's even able to launch a prc-20 given his low IQ.

It will over take all SCAMS/PONZIS as the number 1 SCAM/PONZI.

the most entertaining thing last year was watching dick heart pump hex when bitcoin dumped in order to trick low IQ noobs into thinking hex is some kind of hedge against bitcoin dumping.
it was bait, and it worked for a while but the magic is wearing off and eventually, when the tricks no longer work and hex crashes under 1 penny he'll move on to his next scam.
which apparently is pulse / pulsex, which he also owns 95% of and also 3% of all trade fees on PLSX will go to Richard's wallet.
i almost envy his ability to con retards to be honest.

Hey there you old fart I know who you are. You're like 52? Must suck to be old and not have made it.

Here is my wallet and I am 23. You could have been rich like me but instead you sat on the sidelines with your dry humor. Rekt. Absolutely rekt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-225050.jpg (720x403, 33.77K)

Even Vaperfag can't be arsed to shill this shit anymore

Attached: hex.jpg (1512x2016, 929.17K)

I only see people coping here instead of admitting that the have been wrong all the time. Why not join team win?

Most people prefer to be wrong 99% of the time just to be right once. It's what Peter Schiff does. Always bearish and as a result got the 2008 crash right, but missed so many opportunities as a result.

HEX will be $1 on both ETH & Pulse chains within a year.

Just two more months...

Attached: Waiting for Pulse.webm (962x480, 2.6M)