Please

Please buy d0ggebonk, I beg you

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-182636_CoinGecko~2.jpg (173x160, 4.41K)

Still slurpin. I do it to inflict pain upon myself at this point

Another thread to get people to buy their heavy dogeƅοnk bags? Wasn't one enough? No one is gonna fall for your scam.

Dont know if i should join the fud. I still need to top up my stack

larping niggers

dude

No, I have to go make 100 replies and warn other anons because I care about them! I am completely fine in the head.

Attached: 1A9D2A97-1004-4DDF-900B-19F719BDA6C4.jpg (1284x1174, 328.26K)

just buy some and help a fella out

>I beg you
Is it really that bad user?

ALOHA FROM CATB0NK

Attached: Untitled-19.jpg (1490x1482, 2.45M)

Attached: Web_Photo_Editor-51.jpg (1284x1284, 1.54M)

It's pretty obvious by now that the board hates these threads with a passion, so there are no new buyers to be recruited here. The threads only serve as hopium sources for the bagholders, but then they get flooded by other altcoin shilling squads to capitalize on the concentration of gullible investors that would buy a dog themed token, because they are likely dumb enough to buy cat themed token. It's funny to watch from the outside, so I don't mind this circus continuing.

coming from another shitcoin it's the same story

memecoins are dead

>memecoins are dead
Bnb and d0ge will pump harder then anything else

Buy some ZENMOON instead, d0b0 will rise again no doubt but ZENMOON is at 100k mcap. It's gonna FLY. Get a bag, you'll remember this moment.

Sorry user but someone’s gotta hold my bags, and it just happens to be you

This scam shitcoin, I wont fall for it. I will prefer to buy more MUST and stake in the available pools on Comethswap.
At least i am certain of getting about 200% on my stake than wait for a miraculous 100x that will never come.

curry fingers typed this

lol

TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK! IM BUYING LAMBO BEING MEMECOIN HOLDER

holy based fudder