Auscunts what are the chances for Real Estate correction

Should I rent and wait for it to crash and buy the bottom or go in the next 12-24months.

Attached: images (98).jpg (469x654, 47.94K)

government props it up immensely - pretty fucked market for anyone not already in. Feel like a crash is needed but anything significant will be circumvented by the government.

Boomers will die out entirely before it crashes.

No change to supply, so no.

Investment from boomers will slow when cash rate goes up, but there's nothing happening to change supply so institutional investors (like superannuation funds) will continue to participate actively.

An interesting sign is that banks are dropping variable rates now, but raising the fixed rates in the 2 to 4 year range. They're seeking all those tasty refinance fees before mum and dad investors buckle down for 3 years and negatively gear the fuck out of that 2 bedder they rent out for 6% returns.

So, if you can afford current rates + 3% and stick it out to see maturity it's a nothing burger. If you're some tradie who is already at 80% LVR and paid mortgage insurance to afford what you have less than 2 years ago, you're probably selling at a loss eventually; but that's about affordability, with everything else getting expensive (i.e. fucking petrol being over $2.20/L).

There'll be some small corrections at the top end as those investments will be less attractive with less people speculating, so a $7M house in Mosman will sell for $5.7M, but the median house price in Sydney or Melbourne will not change long-term in a negative matter; the houses might have new owners tho if the old owners made dumb choices.

Why the fuck did I type so much.

How do Millenials crash the market for boomers ? There has to be something we can do.......we can't just sit here like Cucks and watch them fuck our future like this, the only way to to beat them is to out jew them.

there'll be a change to supply and demand as all the vaxxed boomers start dropping off and their 5 investment properties hit the market. A rate rise will make there be a change to supply as well as many people stop their losses on interest only loans

Buy now. It won't matter if it crashes you will be paying 18 percent interest. Do the math.

Get in while the % is less than 5
And only do a fixed rate.

Shit would really have to hit the fan cause the Gov will do anything to prop it up. I think interest rate hikes will see a slight retreat but we'll all be starving before they let the property bubble pop

>>No change to supply, so no.
holy shit zoomers are dumb. all the homes sold during covid are flooding back on the market “flipped” and sitting there now. builders are building more homes than ever. foreclosures are rising. this time it’s different, right goy? buy buy buy

Why are niggers so low iq?

This. Mining and selling overpriced homes is all we do

Attached: bones.jpg (863x752, 248.95K)

i be buying that PIT nigga frfr

You really are a fool. Pay a pro to invest, or you will shoot yourself in the head when you lose everything. EVERYTHING. EVERY. THING.

Most black men and women i know make much more per year than the guppies that populate this board. They also pay WAY higher tips for signals compared to any other race. This is a fact. If you dont like black people still you are not a real business person, you already made it or your signals suck ass. Pick one only

Kill everything in this picture

Two things. Pitbulls are better behaved than nigglettes. The housing market is going to crash hard, fast, and in your ass. US gas prices are going to $7gal. Normies have no extra money. Most have less than $1000 in the bank. They are to the max on credit for cars and consooomer bullshit. Real inflation is 20%. There is no extra money. Many retards went over market prices on homes in 2020 and 2021. Many are sitting on ARMs that are finna to explode in 2022 and 2023. Defaults coming, Zellenials priced out, boomers dying with reverse mortgages. Shit's gonna get wild. I have money on the sidelines to slurp some cheapies.

Attached: 1647748606050.jpg (640x746, 40.59K)

>flipped
This. I watch the market in my area. I see the same homes getting bought, rehabbed, and relisted within a year. Faggots think they are getting a quick 2x on the flip. The only problem is no one is buying the $400k home for $1.1MM. I watch the price drops every month.

Lmao

If you can answer my question you’ll have your answer. Here goes, what are the chances pathetic men who do nothing but use and manipulate people, whilst crying poor and taking up space whilst thinking their entitled to gib me dat gibs are going to change and actually make something of themselves. What percentage chance?. That’s your answer OP. Get in if you can or buy Crypto.

rate hikes made the price go up 30% over the past 3 months. i think prices will come down over the next 6-12 months.