Crypto

Currency talks. Lets talk about our favorite cryptos without being spammed

Attached: pepesmoke.png (803x840, 552.58K)

Reminder the doƅοdevs hold 50% of the circulating supply

Prepare for huge rug pull

If a coin is shilled everyday, it means the same small group of people are trying to make you think this is a smart investment and wil moon.

Some even coordinate some buys based on BNB price movements to make it look appealing to FOMO in.

Your totekonomics are holding it bck and not making it possible for a big exchange listing, only nothinburgers.

This is not a FUD, because I sold at the top and will not buy back this shit, thanks for holding my bags.

Seethe harder, we're unfuddable

Yeah, it's a waste of time to advertise it here, everyone hates the spam. And the memes aren't that funny anymore, lots of recycled material.

Surely i will stop talking about my favorite crypto currency because jannies sold early

The fact that the jannies and jeets FUD this coin so unbelievably hard is a clear sign that this shit will moon beyond belief. There’s another thread where some guy has made literally over 100 replies of the same spam post calling d0b0 a scam and he hasn’t faced any jannie repercussions

lol why the fuck would jeets fud this scamcoin?

They spam it.

Also it will moon based on? Do you think any exchange is gonna list an obvious rugpull dog meme coin knockoff? Even the fucking name is retarded "dogeƅοnk" yeah i'm sure en exchange is gonna list a fucking dog with a bat. Shiba inu at least was a cute dog with huge meme potential. This is just some alt-right incelcoin that promotes animal abuse.

Yes i do think exchanges will list because exchanges will list anyone who pays them retard

ah yes, the jeet rugpull devs are gonna pay to list dogeƅοnk yeah that seems reasonable

>lol why the fuck would jeets fud this scamcoin?
I’ve been pondering that same question for a while now, I also wonder why the jannies fud it so hard.
Look at this jeet Over 100 replies and it’s spamming the same message

How does he benefit financially from fudding a scamcoin retard

Yes the the devs who paid 100k for a marketing agency are willing to throw more money in. Memetools is also making d0b0 a nice extra income to pay for listings

Being paid off by other coins *cough cough CINU, CAB0*
If you have a half brain and have been on Any Forums for atleast a month you know there’s a fuck ton of goofy FUD.
Jannies are in on it too, and I promise you they aren’t fudding a coin out of the goodness of their hearts and because they want to protect Any Forums it’s because they are taking fucking bribes

Attached: A761C553-1102-4025-B1D1-56C0A8260385.png (1408x575, 188.88K)

Buddys, forget all that! Invest in Avoteo and enjoy amazing bonuses

> 3% of tax transaction to token hodlers
>Earn rare NFT collection if ya invest $500 min
>10% referral bonus
>40% bonus tokens for investing $100+
>Presale 2 is ongoing now!

Because jannies do it for free?

Literally no such thing as "d0bo devs" also impossible to rugpull, seethe harder ranjesh.

So, you could say that you do it for free?

LMAO

Attached: 162355EB-9C35-43C6-BD4E-7D2287498085.jpg (1284x1761, 454.42K)

Yeah, okay ranjeesh.

Gottem