ZIL bros, wtf was that pump?

Was it because of Metapolis early-access announcement?

Attached: zilpump.png (1087x588, 44.35K)

New here bud?

Attached: F3C722DF-F9A5-4150-8D6F-DF8F324A2CED.jpg (477x372, 37.08K)

That was the biggest daily volume candle ever.
I don't need to be new here to be surprised about that

Could this mean a pump even higher coming?

holy fuck people still holding zil? are you guys stupid?

no, but now im thinking of buying some
dont pumps usually follow the biggest daily volume ever?
Like some wale bough some knowing its going to go up

>some whale bought some knowing its going to go up
Some whale bought some, knowing you're going to fomo in.
Proofs:

>but now im thinking of buying some

Shib printed an ATH bit over a week before bitcoin rallied to 69k in November. It's entirely possible that the whales are pumping other coins first, before the big run up in April.w

can you guys make it a little less obvious this is a scam lmao how do people believe this shti

bought zilliqa in june 2020, have never seen it posted on biz (except the occasional mention in 2020), except now when it's pumped 90% in a day. Wow, biz really is still full of retarded newfags isn't it. Yes, go and buy, green candle good! Retards

chasing the pump is fine as long as you put a stop loss

it's a terrible way to make gains for the jeets still left on biz. They buy $500 of this shit and think they'll make it lmao

if you buy 500 of this and put stop loss at 480 for example you only lose 20 bucks if it doesnt start to work out

if it keeps pumping to 600 then you put stop loss at 580 and so on

you are born to be exit liquidity

>risk 20 bucks in order to turn your 500 into 1000

okay?

You could still 2-3x from here. They are aiming for E-sports adoption. With Metapolis coming out next month we could see a nice rally IMO

Buy high sell low, biz in action

Why not, ZIL is underrated. While everyone is busy talking about Doge and Link, Zilliqa is partnering with big E-sports teams and content creators.

max zilliqa finally got Amrit booted, theres a new team running it and its head lead ceo used to be in the BAT project.

We pumping again!!!

YESSS MY LOSSES GONE MY CONFIDENCE AND SMILE IS BACK I CHANNELED MY INNER HATRED AND ANGER AND GOT FIT IN THE PAST 8 MONTHS

WE WILL MAKE IT BREHS!

WGMI

Attached: ER1wt6OUUAAmOcR.jpg (715x715, 99.05K)

it gonna 10x with the metaverse release and then I will take profits.