Icp to $2000 this year

Icp to $2000 this year

What will you buy with your gains? I’m going on holiday to Monaco and probably hiring a yacht.

Attached: 4870BF03-C389-4C8F-9B6D-63A2103D60BF.png (1440x810, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.iana.org/TLD/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to be real with you, we going to have to wait a couple years, just keep that in mind.

I don’t think so. Eth and btc integration this year

Maybe in three years. Worth waiting tho

icns.id
Get your ICP domain names here. A 3-letter one cost 16ICP, a 4-letter one costs 4, a 5-letter one costs 1 and everything longer than that costs 0.25.
It works via an auction-system and an auction lasts 3 days. If some faggot snipes you in the last 10 minutes, the timer gets extended for one hour.
There have been less then half a dozen threads on Any Forums about it until now and only a handful of the 16ICP ones have been registered. I got into a pretty tedious bidding war for one domain, but even that ended up costing less than 10.
Unlike .eth-domains, which don't even work in Chrome (i.e. useless), these ones work with *.icp.host, and they'll likely introduce the .icp TLD in the future.

Attached: icns.jpg (1116x447, 45.51K)

You can install PlugWallet (like Metamask, ignore the retarded UI) and connect with the site.

don’t give price predictions which are higher than 1000%. makes us sound like link or xrp

>don’t even have access to .icp
>kek

btc integration is meaningless without eth integration, then it takes time to start the transition of products over to the motoko language, it's not going to be fast, it will take time, but it will get there eventually.

.icp is not a TLD, that's on ICANN (data.iana.org/TLD/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt). But neither is .eth, and at least .icp isn't overrun with trannies and $200 gas fees. And unlike those jpg-NFTs, these are actually useful and can't be rugged by OpenSea.

Im going to be boring and pay off my mortgage.
If BTC has a blow off top at 6 figures, why couldnt ICP hit $2k?

icp will go to 0 do you understand me bagholder? Zero, it has no bottom and will never ever pump back to 3 digits. It is a dead VC P&D coin and you are a low IQ Any Forumstard newfag who fell for a asian scammer. He just had to write a few le based Any Forums words and you bought at $50 with all your money (less than 10k). You will die poor and you will always be a dirty newfag.
>inb4 posting le funny indian vocaroo pasta

Attached: 1643896667294.jpg (1038x1778, 406.31K)

>this year
no, 2024
screencap this

>2.7B locked up in staking most of that for 8 years, divide 2.7B by the total circulating supply 216,263,222 equals $12.46
>if every single liquid pee gets sold at this very second thats the floor
>2.7B divided by total supply of 479,137,000 equals $5.63 if every liquid token was released and sold

Rekt

Attached: A7981125-2F5B-4972-AFA2-715E79B3CEDC.jpg (500x698, 186.6K)

>Phoneposter
>Bagholder
Opinion discharged.

>gets btfod with math
>name calls

kek its too easy

Attached: ICP250.jpg (900x1200, 353.32K)

Thanks for saving is user you really genuinely seem concerned for your fellow biznesmen ..

This graph assumes icp is just a coin like btc without any new product developed behind it that can generate interest and value in the future.

Jesus fuck, these are the retards giving you financial advice

If 2.7 billion is locked up not leaving the blockchain then what's the lowest ICP can be worth right now if everyone sells ?

Dumbest post Ive seen in a while