I finally have 1k LINK

I finally have 1k LINK

now what?

Attached: 008D247E-C11E-4D4A-B8FA-28A5B7CC820E.jpg (804x1024, 489.55K)

make sure you have 1 BTC and 32 ETH next

Make hopium threads on biz all day when the price doesn't move with the blue chips

I can barely afford the 16k for 1k LINK

Stop coming to Any Forums as much. There are many people whose life is devoted to hurting linkies feelings

Checked, wait 3 years.

you need 1 BTC, 32ETH and 10k LINK, continue to focus on getting that, gamble on shitcoins or degen defi whatever but dump profits back into those three. At least 2/3 to 3/4of you crypto portfolio should be in these three at all times

Now you wait your turn

Attached: 1604259492731.png (1700x1314, 407.4K)

Now you wait.

>only 245 link stacklet
I just keep going until I never get to 1k and it goes straight to hanging between 100 and 200 until it goes up to 1k to 5k and I'm priced out before I even get to 500. and its 10k. Why go on?

Attached: 72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

Good. Now what can you do with this 1k LINK other than selling it to the greater fool?
If you don't have a proper answer consider selling it all while you can still find this fool.

keep going brother

Now we go to $0

Maybe don't listen to people pulling numbers out of their arse.

Welcome to the internets premier masochistic experience. Acquiring 10k LINK grants you access to the VIP lounge where perks include Sergei calling you a paypig to your face during the annual webcam summit.

I would say learn to control your emotions and expectations, but seeing you follow Suisei I suspect you are already good at repressing your emotions.

My advice will then be the opposite.
Recover your emotions, accept all the negative emotions and recover the connection to your inner child.
It won't help you become a better investor short term, but it will change everything and have a huge impact on your life and make you into a living god once you become united again with your real self.

Stop looking at is a a number to reach.
Define goals for your financial freedom on a 1, 5 and 10 year scale.

The goal on a 10+ year scale should be to have your financial independence with multiple income streams for more stability.
This goal does not care about the price of LINK.
There will always be opportunities in your life as long as you have the correct mindset to find them and to take risks with a good risk management.

Your goal should not be to have x amount of LINK, but to know how that will help you reach your goals.
If you become obsessed with increasing your LINK numbers only, you will become unable to take profits when the time comes for it.

How would you feel if LINK went to $300 but you didn't cash out any, kept accumulating at that price and it went back to $50 later?
What you need to learn is the mindset of an investor, and to manage your expectations while keeping your greed in check.

Its cliche, but keep accumulating, its happening this year

This is actual good advice. Made the mistake several times of being to greedy

now buy 9k more link and you'll finally have a suicide stack

trade 0dte spy calls, roll into link