You cannot stop what is coming

45k will be broken very soon anyone with a brain can read the weekly

Attached: 2E166097-0870-4286-B7D1-28755DE78528.jpg (707x707, 108.08K)

>fud your bags when you want to buy
>shill your bags when you want to sell

The weekly what?

this means the top is close
we will touch 46k all the retard mumus will bite it and get obliterated to 20k my guess is ww3 or alien invasion

His weekly blog in which he pretends he knows what the near future holds and never gets put off speculating when he generally fails

>slash emissions
>by using large quantities of electricity for no output
hmm

they're using flare gas retard, it has to be burned either way, can use proceeds to buy offsets

Why would they have extra gas to burn they just made a deal to send gas to Europe

it's a byproduct, waste essentially

how are emissions reduced then?

then use the electricity for a better purpose...? you're still using electricity that being generated, the method for generation is a by-product but their use case isn't limited by any means

what you've essentially said is "the only thing you can use flare gas generated electricity on is bitcoin mining" which is retarded
it also doesn't offset their emissions at all

mining crypto when during the time there is less demand for energy allows you to buy energy elsewhere during peaks optimizing grid usage

You have a basic failure of understanding how offsets work. Carbon Offsets are bought via capital, mining fees are a way to directly transfer energy into capital. Flare gas (APG) is used to power the gas plant+extraction, and since these plants are not usually hooked into the grid, the excess APG (i.e. excess power) is useless, mining is one way to turn a waste product into a revenue stream

If the plant was allowed to contribute to the grid, and the kwh price was competitive with mining fees, this might not make sense, but there are thousands off offshore or heavily remote plants that could capitalise on this

>my guess is ww3 or alien invasion

I tried to say the same but I'm too retarded
thanks user

Attached: 1647953017760.png (840x859, 385.28K)

You know that fire that burns on top of refinery chimneys?

That's waste gas, they're using that to make electricity.

youre aware that they're using wasted energy to mine bitcoin which means they'll sell it for a profit right?
>big company now hodling le ebic leddit diamond handz to the moon!
or
>company figures out a way to make more money

Golden Cross is 46k
About to monthly close green on aski too.
Huge dry powder on the sidelines.
Illiquidity in supply.
Long term holding at record percentage.
Seasonality in rallying stocks.
YCC likely

It's all pointing up .

ur a retard what are they gonna do build a power grid and batteries to store thier flare off gass ? you fucking tard OR get a few shipping containers onsite with btc mining gear. Which is more profitable and faster short term? Youre not gonna build a power plant next to an oil deposit thats got a shelf life of maybe 3-5 years.

they don't understand that crypto is the battery
also they think they are smarter than exxon
Any Forums never changes

that still doesn’t reduce emissions you troglodyte

it literally does when they are converting waste into money
I bet you have no understanding how the power grid works