CAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TELL ME ABOUT A PROJECT BEFORE IT MOONS JUST ONCE?

CAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TELL ME ABOUT A PROJECT BEFORE IT MOONS JUST ONCE?

Attached: images (22).jpg (602x509, 13.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zoo.one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These faggots told me about safemoon, shib and dօgeƅοnk all before they mooned. Unfortunately for me, i sold the first two for minimal profits and didnt sell the top of dօgeƅοnk.
They do tell you what to buy before it moons, you just dont look carefully enough fren

Look into sweep.capital asap. They sweep big NFT collections (basically buying a substantial number of pieces from a cool NFT project's lowest priced assets) and distribute returns to investors. Community makes final decision via vote.
Audited, locked liquidity, fair launch. Nearly 1mil mc already and over 150k liq. Perfect score on Dextools 0x60c6a17b007bd208d70b43229f2dc885b86b77fc

Attached: SWEEP_-_rock_LFG.gif (500x500, 3.22M)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (400x400, 15.4K)

Rubic under 50 cents is a good buy

Ok here's a tip user

Attached: something.png (1280x720, 24.58K)

FUCKING GARBAGE.

WHERE IS SOME REAL CHEDDAR

ok user.

Plebbit. Tiny mcap of $280k with $110k in liquidity. Devs are building an active decentralized reddit clone. upcoming airdrops and testnets, biweekly updates etc etc. Biz is still sleeping on this.

Sweep.capital

Cronos shitcoins user

Rubic looks good but why is the coin necessary? I understand that it serves a much needed role but why is the coin ever going to be valuable

Link

babydoge (DYOR) possibly nigga, but now they're saying it might get fucked because of copyright

ZooKeeper (ticker: ZOO)
Launch on Avax in few days…

zoo.one/

Attached: BCDE9A79-2E73-4978-BD0E-9883E18F73A5.jpg (1279x702, 142.75K)

You could say the same about chainstink, yey it mooned from 18 cents all the way to over 50 dollars.

what are good tg's for this chain?

Unironically Stargate Finance

bag sidus fren. based asset with good utility in the metaverse.

Based ZOO

I try too but I get called a jeet

Buy whatever shill thread has no little to no replies, yw