How does Any Forums budget their tobacco habits...

How does Any Forums budget their tobacco habits? I buy the cheapest garbage available and smoke it through a bong with baking soda to deprotonate the nicotine. Is there any better bang for the buck?

Attached: 61F718DC-8148-48AE-BF28-916AAD7AFAE9.jpg (3024x3190, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why smoke at that point?

Nicotine make the sad go away

Attached: 49938E82-0BDD-44C0-86CD-A7EB99BB3E3A.jpg (600x483, 29.12K)

that doesnt look cheap

>deprotonate
also what does this do to nicotine? if it changes it then whats the point

Masking it just makes it worse. Should go on a dopamine deprivation for 2 weeks.

Jesus fucking Christ you are disgusting

It is the cheapest option afaik where I live because taxes on cigarettes make them cost $8-$10 a pack. Swisher sweets are $1.50 because they are taxed differently. The cost of the water pipe is quickly eaten by the savings on the tobacco. Also maybe slightly less harmful because it’s water-filtered?

kek
I’m proud of your degeneracy

>How does Any Forums budget their tobacco habits?
I quit analogues like 4 years ago, quit vaping about a year and a half ago.
After about 6 months nicotine free I started to forget I even ever smoked outside of when other people bring it up.

>Nicotine make the sad go away
start working out instead

get organic or you're just smoking glyphosate

uhh yeah now show a pic of how the water ends up

Free base (deprotonated) nicotine is much less soluble in water, so you’re getting more drug per hit. Not adding baking soda to the water would mean the CO2 acidifies it, trapping a lot of the nicotine in the water

What does this entail? Not fapping? What else?

The Big Tobacco Jew fears the Swisher Sweet Bong Chad smoker

damn i might switch to your methods, but would you do it if cigs were $1-2 per pack?

>Cutting Swisher Sweets with baking soda and then smoking it from a bong

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

Attached: trailerparkboys.jpg (1536x865, 260.53K)

Based

I used to work out more but I really should get back to it. Been running more recently but I like lifting better. Can’t bring myself to get a gym membership because I am so cheap

Glyphosate should be filtered out by the high pH water. It’s got two acidic moieties. Could be wrong though. What tobacco would you suggest?

I’d probably just smoke filter cigs if they were that cheap. Still, the water cools the smoke and filters much more of the particulates than a solid filter, so a water pipe is supreme clean.

Attached: 2A821961-DF33-4358-97C7-1A6F72590D4D.jpg (750x357, 23.57K)

It’s fucked because my name may or may not be Richard

Attached: 4904710E-5933-45EE-AFBE-8B5AC79C0891.png (657x527, 224.76K)

Yeah, I just smoke pipe tobacco out of a pipe like my European ancestors because I'm not a dumb gorilla nigger.

Bong water looking decent so far. About halfway through one blunt. I keep a hefty layer of baking soda in there to make sure the solution is saturated. Keeps the glass nice and clean too. Plus you know when to change it when all the solid has dissolved/reacted.

Enjoy the particulates while I smoke water-filtered Gods Tobacco. Seriously though I should run a GC-MS on this and compare to unfiltered smoke

Attached: D8D6EDF7-42B2-4E0E-ACB1-E3583FF3B75E.jpg (2835x2971, 2.35M)

doesn't look too bad at all

Hee hee I used to smoke baccy bongs. Never heard of the bicarb though. Anyway just quit bro, too expensive these days.

I know your joking, but nothing beats pipes and pipe tobacco made for pipes.

Attached: photo_2022-03-27_00-53-29.jpg (606x1280, 92.63K)

Yea the bicarb is my own personal touch. I’d smoke’s weed out of bongs but THC is aprotic other than the phenol so you don’t have to worry so much about it getting trapped in the bong water. Thought I’d share my chemistry insights with other cheapfags

Attached: 37BE292F-176A-454D-9BD7-84BF21E1243B.jpg (750x396, 31.43K)

Very funny, but you're currently all synthesis, no soul :( Come to the light side, brother.

>I know your joking

Attached: 48DE87D2-D512-468C-A6B8-94EB05B90696.jpg (249x201, 4.86K)

I mean surely you jest...

I mix tobacco with herbs which pads it out. Bit like spinning weed with tobacco but I just buy bags of random stuff from hippy shops for cheap.
20 pack of cigs is $30-40 where I live

American spirits are already like 40% freebase nicotine, if you need more than that KYS.

I get ounces and ounces of high-quality tobacco for what retards pay for shitty synthetic tobacco. When you get to your mid-20s, you'll understand.

Interesting, I wouldn't smoke straight tobacco out of it, but I do love spliff mix, I will try this soon. How much baking soda do you add to your water? Also where did you learn this? You sure this shit isn't worse than smoking already is?

I do not. I am a man of chemistry, not of culture.

What herbs do you mean?

Attached: 5F00A0C0-CF4F-4B7B-A9B0-CD8B20646D3E.jpg (3024x3145, 2.83M)

I'm older than that and I don't understand. Please explain

Richard you've won me over

Attached: Scoutmaster.jpg (640x692, 56.16K)

>Any Forums is so broke they're collecting used cigarette butts from parking lots just to get a single iota of nicotine

The bag infront of me has "a relaxing mix of damiana, blue lily, coltsfoot and lobelia"

I've been doing that for years.

Attached: 1643216986037.jpg (660x600, 72.63K)

These dumb niggers don’t realize you can make vape juice for cheap but probably too poor for the upfront costs

just buy kratom my dude

Vaping is gay and it's not about the money for me

Get to me when you make high quality DMT, then I might respect your "chemistry", even though that's piss easy as well, just don't be a retard with chemicals, boom, you're a "chemist".

I'm being rude, I will let a Surgeon General study from when science was still reputable describe it for you
>cigarette smokers live 85% of non-smokers
>cigar smokers live 95% of non-smokers
>pipe smokers live 105% the life span of non-smokers.
It has to do with the time from the combustion into your lungs, there is no better way of smoking tobacco than through a pipe unless you want to do gay synthetic stuff like OP or I do when I vape.

Attached: photo_2022-03-27_01-08-28.jpg (606x1280, 66.1K)

> VAPE JUICE!!!!!!

Attached: 1642169700478.jpg (555x631, 79.75K)

I don’t measure, I just dump a bunch in. I swirl the bong water in between hits to make sure the baking soda is saturating the solution if it can. Once it’s reacted away, there should be no solid left - that’s when you know you need to replace the water/bicarb

Based. I hope this idea spreads because I think it’s pretty clever

I read this too somewhere, especially the light blue ones. But these are so much cheaper by weight

My brother did the French foreign legion for a little bit and apparently all the Moroccans would pick up butts of the ground and do this. I admire the hustle