Olive land

Hello I have just inherited a huge olive farm in Greece. I was wondering for how much money could I sell this land? All I know for the moment is that there’s 500 mature olive trees and fig trees. How much Euros could I sell it for? I saw plots of land close to Sparta of 70k square meters with 2000 olive trees go for 1.8 million euros. Maybe that could help, thanks for all the advice. Pic unrelated

Attached: 3EAEC7E1-437B-4273-B62E-CBD643F5BC3C.jpg (1170x701, 769.36K)

You should ask a real estate agent and not a board full of incels

Every post below this one of is a successful yield of (You) farming.

Malaka, you ungrateful fag. You do not sell inheritance like that, no matter how unusable it is for you right now. You plant more trees and stop complaining.

If u don’t need the money, don’t sell but hire ppl to do the harvesting and what not…we do this in Palestine on my dads land and get olive oil shipped to us in chicago. The extra oil we don’t use we sell for about $350/400 per can. If u do need the $ sell the olive trees but keep the land and lease it to people who do this kind of thing, now if u urgently need the land go there have it appraised, and sell the land while ur there.

Sorry I’m retarded, I meant if u urgently need the cash, go there have it appraised…

yeah, I saw this exact post maybe a month ago, OP is a massive faggot

Don’t take advice from this Jew inhabiting stolen land in Palestine

>(((dads land)))

No I’m Palestinian dumbass

Ya my dads land, what’s so hard to understand here? He’s a Palestinian not a Fuckin Jew..helllll nah them shamukhbukhs don’t come to our city, last time they came in 1989 I was 7, broooooo my cousins and their friends fucked up 6 jeeps with molo cokts and m-sixtns they stole from a dead cohen…this is def my dads land n I’m damn proud of it!

More like a week ago. I don't want to add fucking Olive to my list of automatically hidden threads like the restaurant turkroach but if I see one more, I will.

Just sell the land and blow it on hookers already you faggot. You don't have the brains to run a farm.

Sell it and fuck your mom with the profits

I mean this could be bait but here goes.

>Lived in Spain late teens early 20's
>People I know that brought land for paseos got acres of olive trees with property.
>Get woofers seasonally to harvest the olives.
>Take to mill and negotiate % for them extracting the oil (they keep some of the oil in exchange for processing for you).
>Decant into fancy bottles and sell to fancy health food shops in more developed regions of Europe.
>????
>Profit.

Also as I understand figs are a pest and will compete aggressively for resources, so you're better off cutting those fucks down and planting more olives.

Why would you sell an asset such as LAND with ORCHARDS on it?
Check out Geoff Lawton and Charles Dowding and take the homesteading pill in the MEDITERRANEAN.

Attached: cozytown.png (532x702, 799.51K)

Also, look for a Russian with $$$ n offer it for like 5x the worth…shit u never know

I remember you. Fag

Based

>selling land
Confirmed for NEVER making it.

you opened this thread before, weren't you satisfied with the answers?

Probably a bot

This is your reminder thread to leave nothing for your children as they only want to consume it for their own benefit. Generational wealth does not and cannot exist unless you are family of affluence or power.