Twitter is priming people for the collapse of the USD

Twitter is priming people for the collapse of the USD.

Attached: wew.jpg (335x140, 12.46K)

I hate globojewmo from the bottom of my hearth, its so pure and deep its wonderful.

Sadly, you can't kill what you can't grasp.

>Twitter is
Twitter is just one of many tools used to disseminate opinions, the business media corps are the ones doing the actual work

Twitter's promoting it on their front page, though.

This is real facts bound to happen. Move you funds to crypto. ALBT is creating complaint and regulatory market to make cashflow seamlessly from Tradi to Defi - utilize this option.

Twitter is the stage, Markets Insider is the speaker
Make sure you understand who the enemy really is

Yes, yes, globohomo.

I mean, Dorsey publicly stated hyperinflation was going to happen. Along with all of us. Twitter seems based to me on this issue.

Less than 1 in 4 americans uses twitter
less than 1 in 100 americans uses twitter to learn stuff

how are you guys protecting your money? is buying gold a wise move right now, I have a lot of cash and I don't know how to protect it from inflation

The dollar IS doomed, but it's pure delusion to think the Yuan will be the GRC. You can't be the world's factory (a large exporter of goods) and also the world's currency (a large exporter of currency). It doesn't work that way.

>goblohomo
Don't be a bigot

Attached: 1648313617233.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

its real lol

China's economy is on it's last leg too though. Both currencies will crash, and either the Euro or Yen will become the next reserve it usd can't turn itself around.

Wasn't the USA both a few decades ago?

>Euro

The Eurozone is actually in even worse shape than the US and China. They'll be deep into negative interest rate territory by year's end, they have taxed their population to the point where they riot over the slightest increase, and yet all of their governments are functionally bankrupt and their ridiculously generous welfare states and pensions are all about to go kerplonk.

Japan and SK aren't too bad though

Spread the word, fight for change.
They'll run out of havens, they won't find an inhabited corner on this rock where the people they surround themselves with won't want them dead. They'll run out of places to run and hide to.

what was this about?

>Adopt China's Yuan as the reserve currency of the world
>Becomes harder to pay off their ridiculously huge debt bubble (about 27 trillion USD) in corporate bonds denoted in USD
>The Yuan denoted bonds they have on top of that are from the worst asset to liability rated banks in the world
>This isn't going into provincial and municipal debts
If they do adopt the Yuan as the reserve currency it'd be a flash in the pan as their debts are colossal and primarily in USD.

BTC is the next reserve

And that's a good thing!

Silver

>Globohomo

Attached: poltard.png (645x770, 16.07K)

>spend 80 years trying to force a national currency as the global unit of account, with all of the instability and iniquity that inevitably causes
>mouthbreathers want to do it all over again