You are the CEO of an eBay like platform

>You are the CEO of an eBay like platform
>You have to choose between option A and B for the resolution of your disputes which arise between buyers and sellers
>Option A
>You hire your own workers and you can hire them at any point, these workers have to follow your guidelines, or they will be fired. If at any moment you are not pleased with the decision made by your workers, you can reverse the transaction or provide more details on how guidelines should be followed
>Option B
>You can give up all your privileges and give the entire process of dispute resolution to a bunch of anonymous people around the globe. You don't hire any of them, you can't fire any of them, and if something goes wrong you can't do a thing about that. And most importantly they try to guess what type of decision another person will try to make in the similar situation
So which option do you choose, user?
Yes, Kleros-Skleros PNKtards are this retarded.

Attached: 84A60C5F-834A-487F-B531-30EF6F9A887E.jpg (1279x1279, 245.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/kleros/eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm. i think i would use kleros (ticker:kleros)

I have a nice poopee coin, ticket: PNK

Inevitably option B will fit the model for tens of thousands of businesses around the globe, so what's the problem?

OP wants to buy the poopy curry coin @5c, that's the problem

who are the judges at kleros court?
can I be one of them? if i buy tons of kleros can I vote multiple times? or have a bigger vote?

>Yes, go google kleros juror starter kit
>theoretically yes, but unlikely in an active court
>No, one vote is one vote. You could stake 1M PNK, get drawn once and get one vote, or you could stake 100 PNK drawn once and get one vote. One vote = one vote here, how much you stake to get drawn is irrelevant. Only way to get more voting power is to get drawn multiple times as you asked in Q2, but it's highly unlikely to happen.

still feeling sorry for you PNKers

Attached: 479.jpg (300x420, 29.39K)

100k usd for the Tranny dox

Oh good, Victor is back to bump our threads

>stake over multiple wallets
>all jurors drawn are you
>???
>profit

You can't dampen my spirits, things are going well for me.
That's Victoria to you

Attached: 1617854681065.jpg (1000x1139, 266.7K)

I told you my bloody, OpenBazaar will use kleros and overtake eBay. Will buyers choose one moderator, or a court of them?

Attached: maxresdefault.png (676x380, 53.86K)

Attached: 40195709476-1674-19761-967-41476197519571(-2116890940)9158146045107.png (894x1125, 1.96M)

How is your male pattern baldness doing?

lol
i killed my dht levels like 10 years ago, so i'm good in the hair department. do you need advice on how to prevent and even regrow hair up there?

Attached: lucy music box.jpg (640x960, 100.59K)

you will never be invited back to the 'cord

Attached: 1648376986705.jpg (378x530, 64.49K)

Don't your shitty advice, I have been on Dutasteride for 3 years now, tranny.

Wow kleros is pumping hard today. I took some profits. Wagmi

>pick A, can get blamed and sued personally
>pick B, cant get blamed and sued personally
both get the job done tho

wrong
coingecko.com/en/coins/kleros/eth

I like kleros. It's really cool how you lose all your money if you make a subjective decision on what you think is right.

Just like a real court!