Made it to round 4 of 6 for a job interview process

>made it to round 4 of 6 for a job interview process
I'm so close bros, i can taste that wagie cash. What do i do to make sure i crush the last 2 rounds?

Attached: 1642730823093.png (487x1038, 587.69K)

>6 round interview process
What the fuck kind of job needs to interview you 6 times?! Are you interviewing to fly a spaceship to Mars?? Are you interviewing to be a presidential brain surgeon?

6 rounds? What is it, McDonalds?

It's not all interviews. There were also the aptitude and personality tests

This jobs sounds like complete ass
Why are you doing this? Please don't let people humiliate you like this

Lie detector test? Genotyping? Semen sample? Prostate exam?

>t. McDonalds Sandwich Genius

Listen, this sounds so asinine you'll want to right it off but I'm telling you this can be a make or break difference from my own experience; if you are interviewing for some firm or medium to large company, anything with a "corporate culture" (and I'm not saying specifically only corporations), read the "values" or "about us" section on the company website where they pay lip service to whatever stupid marketing "values" are in vogue. Then, talk about those values in the interview and how you find them attractive and strive to emulate them in your career. It's fucking dumb as hell but I'm not kidding this can differentiate you from the rest

AWS/Amazon is a fucking cult with this shit. But if you are not a POC or LGBTQWTF then you must kowtow using this type of language if you want in.

*write it off

You get it
We are not fucking around, this is best advice I can give anyone in these stupid application processes and I should know, Ive botched opportunities of a lifetime because I didn't do simple research like this, READ THE FUCKING WEBSITE AND PARROT IT BACK TO THEM YOU STUPID CUNT, I RUINED MY LIFE DONT RUIN YOURS

Checked. I can corroborate this insofar as Amazon. My gf interviewed there and they are VERY adherent to those values

>be interviewing for dream job
>absolutely crush the first 5 rounds
>”okay user are you ready for round 6?”
>reply cockily, “are you?”
>it’s a penis inspection
>no prep time
>I’m uncircumcised
>forgot to clean out my smegma this morning
>shakily unzip pants
>the smell hits the room like nuclear winter
>interviewers gagging
>zip myself back in a hurry
>my foreskin gets caught in the zipper
>run away leaving a trail of blood and dick cheese
>didn’t get the job

Kek

Audibly kekked, ty user

Attached: B75BDB47-5B6A-4BDC-B2B7-A8C1C46AE233.jpg (860x569, 81.81K)

Attached: A4F76C66-4BE8-47F1-B8A4-2CD56C2B22DC.jpg (469x631, 51.63K)

Many such cases!

>6 rounds of interviews
The best thing that could possibly happen is you get rejected and get back to pursuing a different job. An employer who is both entitled and wasteful/indecisive enough to do 6 interview rounds is going to neither pay you nor treat you well.

Attached: 1645347373334.jpg (986x553, 109.7K)

This is standard now

This. I’ll add. Everyone at the company is NOT your ally. They’re your competitors. So you play good wagie stuck in cagie. Don’t RAGIE! And if you do Tahoe do it at your home, the cagie is for a wagie to WAGE. So shut up, head down and before you answer anything imagine the perfect wagie answer and say that, you understand? Good. Remember you are a slave, they the slave master. So stay slow stay hidden, get your pay and make jumps. If you are a white male you have no idea how little leeway you’ll get unless you have allies in the cagie. God fuck this shit boys. The cagie has reallyyyyyy fucked my mind up.

>not getting circumcised so you can pass as jewish and get jobs with nepotism

LMAOOOOOOO 6 rounds of interviews.

Fucking gay. I bet they'll make you do a psychology test or lie detector test. I remember I wanted to be a cop straight out of college, I had a clean track record - virgin, no drugs, no alcohol, straight green and ready to be indoctrinated. The fuckers failed me on the lie detector test. Something that isnt even remotely scientific. Fuck that process. You literally have to wait a year to year and a half to reapply.

Get this, even before you take the lie detector test they tell you if you even study or research on to prepare for the lie detector test they can fail you right then and there, why? "Just because OK," lie detectors are 100% correct. This was all before the plandemic and BLM riots, now police depts are desperate for recruits LOL. Fuck em - ACAB

For anyone tired of this, they are paying 20+ dollars an hour and BEGGING for white men to teach in Vientam. You will be treated as above even the locals, just avoid the scams.