Redpill me on something crypto related (no memes, scams, or gay shit)

Redpill me on something crypto related (no memes, scams, or gay shit)

Attached: 1631135366494.jpg (640x640, 57.51K)

t-tits

Why are these shitty threads allowed?

yea, that man will cause your ruination

crypto will destroy the banks in the near future

Buy $AVAX, $ETH, and $SHIB. Stop being a faggot

How much does she cost?

Here's a fact: The world order is shaped like a pyramid. The sooner you stop thrashing against it and working to move value up the chain, the sooner you realize that you yourself are moving up the chain.

Attached: token allocations for various blockchains.png (979x560, 378.34K)

its not advertising so

>AVAX
Based
>ETH
Hopefully it recovers and reaches $9k soon. I wanna retire already
>Shib
Faggot. But I guess it is what it is with you

holy shit, this is actually interesting

no gay shit? daw :(

Grammatical error in my previous post. What I meant to say is, the sooner you stop resisting and the sooner you embrace that pyramidal structure, the sooner you'll start to advance in class and society

Attached: shark-tank-mr-wonderful.gif (498x426, 2.52M)

fun to see that tron is partially balanced

>The world order is shaped like a pyramid
I mean, everyone kinda knows this already, right? Only problem is that moving up the chain is extremely hard because those who are above you don't want you to reach their level. Not a communist btw, it's just the truth.

The buy low and sell high strategy not always works, you have to take some risks if you want a piece of the cake

Attached: 1609958263041.jpg (1080x1311, 117.05K)

based as fuck, trips checked and have a good day gentleman

which coins do I buy so I can advance in class bro?

DERO

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 06.20.56.png (1254x1126, 2.35M)

trips thread, nice

Use my list and stop being a faggot

nice hoax you brought here mate

too much text for a scam

how to stop being a faggot
search in wikihow

You know this meme with the boss behind a desk compared with a "leader" who is pulling the hardest? I fucking hate this meme because it couldn't be further than the truth. Society is organized so that decision makers are protected. You need to get to the point where you are making bigger and bigger decisions on a regular basis. That's what executives are paid for.

thanks
ICP is the best technology with the best team. It will be 4 figures by 2025. You need balls and patience

Attached: boss.png (449x449, 360.93K)

Tlos is ready for a big pump bros. It's an undervalued blockchain right now and all of its projects will list on zap if you want to check them out. Do your own research if you don't believe me.

i did my research earlier thanks to twitter, that zap thing looks like pancakeswap 2.0 lmao

realdolls are getting pretty impressive these days.

>You need to get to the point where you are making bigger and bigger decisions on a regular basis
Honestly? Yeah, this is pretty much true. Those who are given power immediately become the boss and start being insufferable faggots. There's no other way around it.

Never heard of this shit before so go fuck yourself